You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Hapa_Fodder

WoWS x Transformers: Warships in Disguise

76 comments in this topic

[WG]
Administrator, Developers, Community Department, WG Staff, In AlfaTesters
4,249 posts
14,672 battles

The start of our long-awaited collaboration: new camouflages, Commanders, containers, and much more!

Read it on the portal

Members
3,637 posts
42,248 battles

Shimakaze player Der Fledermaus chases a red shimakaze named Tigh Fytor to C cap.

DF: They are heading to that island 🏝️ with palm trees..

DF is accompanied by Underwater Dilbert of Birmingham. Both are eager to get the red DD. And yet...

UDB: Turn the DD around! That's no island!

DF: Why? We can take him. We are both shimakazes.

Suddenly both DDs are facing a Fiery Maelstrom of Golden Flames akin to a shower 🚿.

UDB: It's an ATL with that island camo. Argh, we are going to burn, lay smoke and run!

Both DDs turn hard around but the DD they chased flanked around and laid a cross spread into their retreat.

Burning CV Partbote in the ATL: I do believe that they are feeling the burn.

The DD, up until now, says...

Brat the Wurst and the one chased earlier, Tigh: Well, at least they have roasted weiners to take home along with them toasty buns.

UDB: Oh, ooohh, hott, hott, me backside has bit the dust!

DF: It's probably an improvement on you. You can't DD anyway. What a Bat 🦇 Day. But now I am going to have to buff the scorch marks in port. The rest of the team just sat back. Randoms, the hot place.

BCP: Bat day indeed. Tune in next Bat 🦇 Time, next Bat Channel where a certain Two Brothers player makes everyone in red hold their heads while he goes channel. Hold his beer until then 🍻.

Edited by SteelRain_Rifleman
  • Confused 1
  • Boring 1

[PPNA1]
[PPNA1]
Beta Testers
1,970 posts
23,135 battles

Except for the free stuff, I'll pass on this whole stupid collaboration which adds bothing to the game except farming(fleecing)whales for their money.

• Cool 7
  • Boring 1

[PPNA1]
[PPNA1]
Beta Testers
1,970 posts
23,135 battles

Slim to none, unless, AARRGGG, Dar she Blloooowowwwwssss. Your a whale

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[KIA-C]
Members
193 posts
19,868 battles

I mean, to each their own.  I'm a huge fan of the *original* transformers, the ones where Bumblebee wasn't a sports car until they were paid off by Chevy.  ANYway, free stuff I'll take, but;

You can get 10 point commanders for $2 cheaper (each) from the armory now,

You can get identically spec'd premium camo for $12 cheaper (each) for the ships now,

Your selling +100/+100 camo for $2.40?  I just bought 500 +250/+250 last month for $2.10. 

And what's up with the bundles?
Faction bundles; 2 camo @ $32ea + 2 CPTs @ $10ea  already exceeds the "MSRP" before you put it on sale?  And that's not even counting the 30 camos.  You can put an item on sale however you want, but assigning it a different "original price" depending on how it's purchased is some seriously shady [edited].

Did we really need to list their stock ticker?

Another wallet hard closed on this one.  It's just another tool to help clarify "do I go E or W when in the middle" as I look at the composition of my team.

Edit: We seriously can't use the letters "Bee" and "Ess" together?  Sweet Mary WG, get a grip.

Edited by Hyperion728
update
  • Cool 4

[PPNA1]
[PPNA1]
Beta Testers
1,970 posts
23,135 battles
Just now, Dah_Bears268 said:

You just need more real butter

2 hours ago, SteelRain_Rifleman said:

I am disguised as a Potato.😏

You just need more real butter

[PPNA1]
[PPNA1]
Beta Testers
1,970 posts
23,135 battles
1 hour ago, Hyperion728 said:

I mean, to each their own.  I'm a huge fan of the *original* transformers, the ones where Bumblebee wasn't a sports car until they were paid off by Chevy.  ANYway, free stuff I'll take, but;

You can get identically spec'd premium camo for $12 cheaper (each) for the ships now,

Your selling +100/+100 camo for $2.40?  I just bought 500 +250/+250 last month for $2.10

Faction bundles; 2 camo @ $32ea + 2 CPTs @ $10ea  already exceeds the "MSRP" before you put it on sale?  And that's not even counting the 30 camos.  You can put an item on sale however you want, but assigning it a different "original price" depending on how it's purchased is some seriously shady [edited].

Another wallet hard closed on this one.  It's just another tool to help clarify "do I go E or W when in the middle" as I look at the composition of my team.

Edit: We seriously can't use the letters "Bee" and "Ess" together?  Sweet Mary WG, get a grip.

I just bought 500 +250/+250 last month for $2.10

where did you find that deal?

Members
3,637 posts
42,248 battles
1 hour ago, Hyperion728 said:

Your selling +100/+100 camo for $2.40?  I just bought 500 +250/+250 last month for $2.10. 

I agree. The old school Transformer's were great.

We could have had....ahem..male captains for the first time.

I know the ladies would like Spark Plug the construction worker. His Hard Hat, that tool belt.

Yep, I can just see a sales record... 😏

Edited by SteelRain_Rifleman

[KIA-C]
Members
193 posts
19,868 battles
1 hour ago, Dah_Bears268 said:

I just bought 500 +250/+250 last month for $2.10

where did you find that deal?

It was the It's Your Day Commander Camo.  They were actually on (real) sale for $1.80 for 10.  It was such a good deal they took them off sale before the event ended, then stopped selling them all together.  I had to call Paypal twice to unlock my account.

edit: saw the confusion too late.  Clarity: They're selling 10 for $2.40, I just bought 500 at a rate of 10 for $2.10 (but not really, I paid $1.80 because they were on sale from $2.10).

Edited by Hyperion728
update

[PPNA1]
[PPNA1]
Beta Testers
1,970 posts
23,135 battles
49 minutes ago, Rogue_Clone said:

who on earth are these voice actors?

They are from the Bad Voice Guild for Rejects

[MR-1]
[MR-1]
Members
1,545 posts
21,124 battles

Price for single cintainers , pretty good. But other bundles for example individual camo. Is a rip off . 

[PPNA1]
[PPNA1]
Beta Testers
1,970 posts
23,135 battles

Those are awesome camos for the perfect event now with the 200% first win XP. Without the 200% they're not so good

[MR-1]
[MR-1]
Members
1,545 posts
21,124 battles

to be honest  why are they cramming so much more into the game just now , we have plenty  game activity and now your dumping more onto us .let us finnish one thing at a time 

• Cool 2

[ICO]
Members
38 posts
10,817 battles

I don't get it. I used 1 token for decep and 1 token for auto and the missions are in the comabt missions..played a tier 5 bb but nothing is showing as in progress? It says complete 5 missions of the autobot type..nothing more. Please explain, lol. Thanks

[KIA-C]
Members
193 posts
19,868 battles
33 minutes ago, BB_Binx said:

I don't get it. I used 1 token for decep and 1 token for auto and the missions are in the comabt missions..played a tier 5 bb but nothing is showing as in progress? It says complete 5 missions of the autobot type..nothing more. Please explain, lol. Thanks

It's a "collective" of the missions.

So you spend a token to get Autobots1 - when you finish it counts as one of your 5 towards the end of the mission.
It's basically a restructured version of the the campaign directives.

In order to get the goody at the end you'll need to purchase and complete all 5 autobot missions.

[ICO]
Members
38 posts
10,817 battles
3 hours ago, Hyperion728 said:

It's a "collective" of the missions.

So you spend a token to get Autobots1 - when you finish it counts as one of your 5 towards the end of the mission.
It's basically a restructured version of the the campaign directives.

In order to get the goody at the end you'll need to purchase and complete all 5 autobot missions.

I see it now. Thank you!

Edited by BB_Binx
Found answer after post
  • Cool 1

[-DZ-]
Alpha Tester
29 posts
8,728 battles

What does ships fighting in WWI and WWII have to do with Transformers  ???? Nothing, my bad another cash grab ........

• Cool 1