You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Cit_the_bed

Got a pop up of a 30% off coupon, and received no coupon.

4 comments in this topic

[-ARP-]
[-ARP-]
Members
1,286 posts
19,889 battles

I got the pop up and was happy as I've never gotten a coupon for the game even after 5 years.

It said it was my anniversary and here was a coupon.

Can I please get a real coupon? 

Desktop Screenshot 2020.09.18 - 00.32.04.08.png

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,342 posts
22,122 battles

you need to go to website premium shop, not from port screen.

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
13,178 posts

actually i tried to means to reach my coupon, in-game and via the website premiums site. I had success with the website route. The coupons are graphically different, compared to what I remember from the last one used. 

By the way - someone here said to use the coupon to purchase doubloons at 30% off, then use your regular coupon to buy the ship with doubloons. 

I have no idea if you end up purchasing her for "less" doubloons than a straight-up 30% off; might want to do the math first. 

Edited by Herr_Reitz

Members
3,629 posts
42,164 battles
6 minutes ago, Herr_Reitz said:

actually i tried to means to reach my coupon, in-game and via the website premiums site. I had success with the website route. The coupons are graphically different, compared to what I remember from the last one used. 

By the way - someone here said to use the coupon to purchase doubloons at 30% off, then use your regular coupon to buy the ship with doubloons. 

I have no idea if you end up purchasing her for "less" doubloons than a straight-up 30% off; might want to do the math first. 

I hate math. Nothing adds up. I am a bit divisive of factoring in the coupons. But the negative side is you are on the clock. 3 days until it expires.

I see it as a sign, because I don't have to cosign anything, or maybe I have gone off tangentially.

I may have acute tendencies to get hypotenuse. Or I am just being obtuse.

All things being equal, just absolutely do it.

I just spilled my coffee squarely on me chest. The burns are, well here is the equation...

(FM/666*7)/ (C*E)-(T+R)

/1ADR*WG+(OMG)=CITYMTOBOOM