Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Brosiedon

UI Lock

3 comments in this topic

[PWA]
[PWA]
Members
16 posts
2,527 battles

Just had an interesting experience where the game's UI locked up and I was driving the boat in 3rd person. Couldn't aim or pan the camera. Not sure if this is a common bug but I have submitted this screenshot for reference to what happens.

shot-20.09.17_21.35.24-0202.jpg

[PVE]
Members
7,284 posts
23,174 battles
On 9/17/2020 at 6:41 PM, Brosiedon said:

Just had an interesting experience where the game's UI locked up and I was driving the boat in 3rd person. Couldn't aim or pan the camera. Not sure if this is a common bug but I have submitted this screenshot for reference to what happens.

shot-20.09.17_21.35.24-0202.jpg

My buddy was a tester years ago & got me into this game & this happened to me & I showed him & I explained exactly what I did & him & a few other testers were able to duplicate it.

It's been so long ago I don't remember exactly what it was but I do remember it was such an odd set of precise circumstances that it is hard to have occur often in just regular game play.

If you can remember what circumstances led up to the occurrence (& what finger twitch(es) might have occured to cause you to possibly hit keys that you weren't intending to hit...because I remember that was a factor) it might give them more data to help test the cause & maybe be able to get a fix on it.

I've seen similar threads throughout the years so it has continued to occur but they have been very few & far between so the issue is a rarity in the extreme.

Sign in to follow this