You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
ThisIsClassic

WoWs 5th Anniversary Flag

7 comments in this topic

[CWM]
Members
614 posts
6,744 battles
3 minutes ago, Fulth said:

Yep just got it...one Co-op in the Mooshi :)

Gives the 5 year patch as well.

Do you have a screen shot of this patch?  I'm not seeing it on mine and I got the flag already.

[WOLFC]
Members
3,197 posts

The patch is normally awarded on YOUR anniversary ... whatever the year may be.  I'll get the 5 year patch around Oct 15th ...

[-BBL-]
Members
74 posts
1 hour ago, Cpt_Snafu_Idgaf said:

Do you have a screen shot of this patch?  I'm not seeing it on mine and I got the flag already.

I got it equipped as can be seen per below my forum name here.

I didn't realise it was on the users actual anniversary as pre below quote...no idea when that is but I guess it's passed.  :)

52 minutes ago, DocWalker said:

The patch is normally awarded on YOUR anniversary ... whatever the year may be.  I'll get the 5 year patch around Oct 15th ...

[CWM]
Members
614 posts
6,744 battles
16 minutes ago, Fulth said:

I didn't realise it was on the users actual anniversary as pre below quote...no idea when that is but I guess it's passed.  :)

I was thinking that’s what you were talking about. I’m only at two years and I just got it recently. I assume you’ve been playing since day one. 

[WOLFC]
Members
3,197 posts
4 hours ago, Fulth said:

3 hours ago, Cpt_Snafu_Idgaf said:

I was thinking that’s what you were talking about. I’m only at two years and I just got it recently. I assume you’ve been playing since day one. 

If you go to the main web page, make sure you're logged in and click on Players ...  Your registration date will be displayed under your name.  :Smile_honoring:

play.jpg

DW.jpg