Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.

2 comments in this topic

[KOTOR]
Members
68 posts
5,116 battles

Hey guys, I've recently been going down the rabbit hole with the SCP multiverse, a a kind of Pokémon meets Lovecraft version of Earth that is populated by Anomalies and The Foundation. It's a worldwide writing community where anyone can add in a supernatural SCP object for Foundation agents to track down and attempt to contain, as per their acronym: Secure, Contain, Protect. Recently I stumbled across these and felt they would be right up Wargaming's alley for the Halloween events. There are plenty more than just SCP-4217, and SCP-2846-B, such as ships present at Operation Crossroads becoming amalgamated into the mysterious SCP-1264. A creature large enough to fill the hulls of 5 of the ships sunk by the tests, USS Saratoga, Prinz Eugen, Nagato, a Mahan-Class destroyer, and a Balao-Class submarine. I'm sure Wargaming could work a story around existing anomalies and it wouldn't be too much of a stretch to do some creative licensing and add to their ranks. Maybe even Foundation Camos and SCP/Foundation Agent Commanders. Anyways, leave your thoughts in the towel section below!

• Cool 1

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
8,450 posts
12,406 battles

i was surprised when i found out that Bismarck was now an SCP a few months ago

Sign in to follow this