You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Hapa_Fodder

More Rewards for Prime Gaming Members: Cossack for 3 Days, Rent-Free!

19 comments in this topic

[WG]
Administrator, Developers, Community Department, WG Staff, In AlfaTesters
4,237 posts
14,659 battles

Get a special mission to earn some Royal Navy Destroyers containers and Premium destroyer HMS Cossack for 3 days, rent-free!

Read it on the portal
  • Meh 5

[BROOK]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,161 posts

Stuff like this reminds me how superior WoT's Prime and Premium account benefits are to WoWS's. Even their Veteran's Salute package is vastly better! Step your game up, WoWS. :fish_palm:

• Cool 2

[MR-1]
[MR-1]
Members
1,544 posts
21,104 battles

And for us who already have Cossack and already have the royal naval destroyer collection ,what do we get 

Edited by Gaelic_knight
  • Cool 1

[SALTY]
Beta Testers
61 posts
11,476 battles

Sweet, an absolutely useless reward this month for those of us who already earned Cossack and completed collection.

• Cool 1

[DIEBL]
Members
134 posts
16,116 battles

I love events targeted to newer players. Rental ships are a great idea. Cossack is an excellent choice. one of my strongest t8 dds. I wonder if renting tech tree ships would inspire those to grind for something they know what to expect. (or just put t10s in the training room)

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
9,528 posts
24,572 battles
2 minutes ago, sonoasailor said:

Even tho I have the Cossack, getting a 6-pt captain is nice!

Yeah it was nice to get a captain and some crates. 

Did anyone notice if you got credits for the Cossack if you owned it? I forgot to look before I closed the game.. 

[CRF]
Members
919 posts
8,687 battles
3 hours ago, Taylor3006 said:

Yeah it was nice to get a captain and some crates. 

Did anyone notice if you got credits for the Cossack if you owned it? I forgot to look before I closed the game.. 

Doesn't look like it - no credits showed up when I logged in

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
9,528 posts
24,572 battles
36 minutes ago, sonoasailor said:

Doesn't look like it - no credits showed up when I logged in

You have a short little mission to do before you get the goodies. Didn't take me very long at all to get it done, maybe 8 matches in co-op.. 

• Cool 1

[MR-1]
[MR-1]
Members
1,544 posts
21,104 battles

nope they dont compensate credits if you already have it because its a rental  . just like last months  mass  . i already got one of those  also . whats the point in having a twitch prime account 

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
9,528 posts
24,572 battles
42 minutes ago, Gaelic_knight said:

nope they dont compensate credits if you already have it because its a rental  . just like last months  mass  . i already got one of those  also . whats the point in having a twitch prime account 

Ahh, ok. I didn't think that one through for some reason. Thank you for setting me straight, not sure what I was thinking. 

If you play WoT, the Twitch Prime rewards for that game are quite good or at least, have been. I signed up when they first ran it and have gotten some great commanders and other goodies that really helped out. When you combine Twitch Prime with the Tank Rewards program, you make out like a bandit. It is a shame that I don't care much for Tanks and I play just enough to farm the rewards. Takes me about 10 minutes a day for a couple of weeks, then I can take the rest of the month off. Doing just that gives me a free tank and a bunch of other goodies. 

Edited by Taylor3006
  • Cool 1

[BROOK]
Banned
2,260 posts
On 9/17/2020 at 2:00 PM, Striker_002 said:

Sweet, an absolutely useless reward this month for those of us who already earned Cossack and completed collection.

Not only that but you have to connect your account with your Amazon account.

No way. I'll pass. WOWS does not need to know everything about me.

• Cool 1

[RE]
Beta Testers
211 posts
10,274 battles

Can't link account because it keeps redirecting to the russian version which won't allow you to link with north american accounts.