Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Capt_Dancourt

matchmaker

6 comments in this topic

Members
1 post
5,553 battles

Dear wargagmin, I write so that someone can explain to me how it is that you never play for anything in the world the matchmaker????????? How is it possible that each update you create more boats, new competitions, more and more ranked but never and for nothing in the world do you ever touch the MATCHMAKER!!! it is impossible to be able to play when your obnoxious selection mechanism puts you with so many suicidal players, honestly unlike those players who have been playing for years and endured the same as me but never said anything and they hope that one does not say anything and has just 5 or more years playing to just be able to comment, I tell you this wargaming your algorithm sucks... if i could hack you i swear i would!!!

• Meh 2

[HINON]
Members
13,840 posts
5 hours ago, Capt_Dancourt said:

Umm they have changed the MM many times. When I started playing it was +3/-3 and teams weren't mirrored so you could face 2 enemy cvs with none on your team. Also any ship could division with any other ship so you could see t1 ships in a t10 match etc etc etc.

Edited by RipNuN2

[FOXEH]
Banned
14,364 posts
20,342 battles
38 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

Umm they have changed the MM many times. When I started playing it was +3/-3 and teams weren't mirrored so you could face 2 enemy cvs with none on your team. Also any ship coul division with any other ship so you could see t1 ships in a t10 match etc etc etc.

Yeah, I remember those matches .... the good old days! Where an Umikaze could chase a Yamato around for an entire match; when there could be 13 players on one team and 16 on the other one; and yes, where the reds could sport 2 CVs and you would have none. Made for a short match which only seemed long! IJN torps wouldn't be spotted from orbit, stealth firing DD wee everywhere, and smoke lasted twice as long as it does now. You have no idea how much easier today's matches are compared to the good old days.

Members
482 posts
10,159 battles
16 hours ago, RipNuN2 said:

Umm they have changed the MM many times. When I started playing it was +3/-3 and teams weren't mirrored so you could face 2 enemy cvs with none on your team. Also any ship could division with any other ship so you could see t1 ships in a t10 match etc etc etc.

Remember Yuro posted a video of a Fuso entering a tier 10 battle? It was freaking hilarious.

[WORX]
Members
12,046 posts
19,514 battles

The new game mod (asymmetric) is the wild wild west of MM, play it before restrictions are placed on it just as Random and Co-op MM were adjusted unfavorably.

[HINON]
Members
13,840 posts
7 hours ago, Navalpride33 said:

The new game mod (asymmetric) is the wild wild west of MM, play it before restrictions are placed on it just as Random and Co-op MM were adjusted unfavorably.

That mode has already ended.

Sign in to follow this