You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Prof_Falkin

Music at end of battle

4 comments in this topic

[WKY02]
Members
2 posts
5,979 battles

Ok, so not all of us work from home during this cursed pandemic.   Some of us get home, put our headphones on, start some music and play WOWS to relax and decompress.   Like me.

Every single darned match ends in the same darned music blasting in my ear, drowning out the music I'm relaxing to, and you know... it would just be darned nice to have it go away. 

Could you please add some kind of volume control for this?   Or at least make it obey the current music volume slider?    Or tell me which music file to delete in the installation folder to kill it dead for good?

Thanks.

• Cool 1

[TFK]
[TFK]
Alpha Tester
1,692 posts
20,935 battles

I would rather prefer the music sound like you won the match. To me it sounds like, Did we win or not? I am not sure. It's not until you see the match results that you see that you won in the match.

BTW, Music volume can be adjusted in the audio settings section. You can adjust the music in battle and port. You will have to do some trial and error to your satisfaction.

• Meh 1

[WKY02]
Members
2 posts
5,979 battles
5 hours ago, Tpaktop2_1 said:

BTW, Music volume can be adjusted in the audio settings section. You can adjust the music in battle and port. You will have to do some trial and error to your satisfaction.

Btw, none of the existing menu items will control the victory/defeat music at the end of a battle, hence my request.

Edited by Prof_Falkin

[FFG33]
Members
5 posts
7,248 battles

I too am very annoyed by the post game Victory/Defeat music.  I disable all music in port and in battle.  I've found nothing to disable the post battle music.  The volume is so much louder than anything else, and there is no way to get rid of it.... WG, how about a QoL look at this?!?!

-BB