Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
black_hull4

Very Honorable CV

8 comments in this topic

Members
997 posts
1,387 battles

Now my favorite thing to do in World of Warships:2020-09-01.thumb.png.0349eff7e2264b953096da1dc2aca52d.png664654518_2020-08-16(1).thumb.png.df554f80b4bf699fa6d9ea7fb4c8ee8b.pngYou see, other CV players? You don't have to stay behind that island.

Both of these were in Co-Op, but I did it once with the Hosho in Random. The enemy Hermes saw me coming & tried to get me with torpedo bombers, but there's a reason I never put my CV on autopilot. Neither enemy CV thought to move until it was too late.

Edited by black_hull4
  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Meh 1

[A-I-M]
Members
3,685 posts
23,774 battles

This is quite honorabru, but not quite as good as the occasional practice in RU server Randoms where both teams TK their carrier at game start. 

• Cool 3

[HINON]
Members
13,814 posts
31 minutes ago, black_hull4 said:

Both of these were in Co-Op, but I did it once with the Hosho in Random. The enemy Hermes saw me coming & tried to get me with torpedo bombers, but there's a reason I never put my CV on autopilot. Neither enemy CV thought to move until it was too late.

Reminds me of Starlancer.

[SALVO]
Members
5,934 posts
4,946 battles
33 minutes ago, Pugilistic said:

This is quite honorabru, but not quite as good as the occasional practice in RU server Randoms where both teams TK their carrier at game start. 

Comrade, you misunderstand... it isn't TK... just standard russian training, shame carrier proved unfit to survive.

• Cool 1

[INTEL]
Members
13,459 posts
37,691 battles
56 minutes ago, Pugilistic said:

Cant do that anymore. I suspect that is why they made TK damage reflect back on attacker -- that, and the dev's need for arbitrary damage to speed up games. it's why they never get rid of TKers -- it's extra damage.

• Cool 1

[A-I-M]
Members
3,685 posts
23,774 battles
52 minutes ago, ArIskandir said:

Comrade, you misunderstand... it isn't TK... just standard russian training, shame carrier proved unfit to survive.

Viktor Suvorov (pseudonym of Vladimir Rezun) wrote that the attitude in the Red Army of late Soviet days was that if casualties in training were negligible, the training was either insufficiently rigorous or realistic. 

Edited by Pugilistic
  • Cool 1

Sign in to follow this