Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Chain_shot

New year perm cammo - stupid thing to troll with.

13 comments in this topic

[46856]
Members
1,873 posts

Dam some days I am dumb,

I have this permanent new years cammo on a few ships from last year.- never knew it had a laugh audio till a few days ago.  Anyway I found out that when you hit the horn you get a santa laugh doing a hah hoho along with the horn. So now when I sink stuff up close I let loose on the horn for the hoho laugh. I know its trolling and childish but what can I do. i have found the Amagi horn hoho with the cammo sounds the more evil, The Richelieu is a bit bland.

Been kinda fun laughing at DD's I killed close range.

• Funny 1

[-TCO-]
[-TCO-]
Members
649 posts
5,718 battles
28 minutes ago, Chain_shot said:

Dam some days I am dumb,

I have this permanent new years cammo on a few ships from last year.- never knew it had a laugh audio till a few days ago.  Anyway I found out that when you hit the horn you get a santa laugh doing a hah hoho along with the horn. So now when I sink stuff up close I let loose on the horn for the hoho laugh. I know its trolling and childish but what can I do. i have found the Amagi horn hoho with the cammo sounds the more evil, The Richelieu is a bit bland.

Been kinda fun laughing at DD's I killed close range.

I put one on the Bismark a few months ago. Can't say I have ever used her horn, gonna have to try it. Wonder if it still works if you have the special camo's disabled in settings.

[-AF-]
Beta Testers
736 posts
9,760 battles

Does that work in port too?   I've only a few copies of the 1 time use of New Year's camo.  Queen Elizabeth sounded the same as ever with that on.

[46856]
Members
1,873 posts

cammo.png.6146c0e41fe3dca0de8f8e9e5435bc5f.pngcammo.png.6146c0e41fe3dca0de8f8e9e5435bc5f.png

22 minutes ago, Altwar said:

Does that work in port too?   I've only a few copies of the 1 time use of New Year's camo.  Queen Elizabeth sounded the same as ever with that on.

Works in battle- its a permanent cammo that is applied to the tier specified.

image.png.122cf503da3633f559dd91f1438f1ec7.png

Just tested it works in port too lol

Edited by Chain_shot

[WOLF4]
[WOLF4]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
896 posts
13,844 battles

Still have a tier 8 one of those in my inventory. Really should get around to picking a ship for it some day.

[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
5,167 posts
22,715 battles

I've got three that'll never get to feel the ocean...

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
13,182 posts

There's an IJN carrier that has like the wickedest, freaking scary horn of any ship in the game... but her name escapes me at this time. :cap_haloween:

[USCGC]
[USCGC]
Members
826 posts
7,424 battles
2 hours ago, Altwar said:

Yes, it does work in port!

2 hours ago, _GreyBeard_ said:

Still have a tier 8 one of those in my inventory. Really should get around to picking a ship for it some day.

Pick a T8 tech tree ship you really enjoy, because once you link the camo, you cannot unlink it.

Edited by Diesel_Thunder

[SAINT]
[SAINT]
Members
1,518 posts
18,144 battles

Cool horn? That will go good with Cap who I recently put on a ship I needed to start grinding. He has some pretty good chortling going on when you sink a ship so the horn will make a nice addition. The New Year's camo also looks pretty sharp even if the rewards are standard. 

Thanks!

Sign in to follow this