Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Chain_shot

New year perm cammo - stupid thing to troll with.

13 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

1,657
[46856]
Members
1,873 posts

Dam some days I am dumb,

 

I have this permanent new years cammo on a few ships from last year.- never knew it had a laugh audio till a few days ago.  Anyway I found out that when you hit the horn you get a santa laugh doing a hah hoho along with the horn. So now when I sink stuff up close I let loose on the horn for the hoho laugh. I know its trolling and childish but what can I do. i have found the Amagi horn hoho with the cammo sounds the more evil, The Richelieu is a bit bland.

Been kinda fun laughing at DD's I killed close range.

 

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
326
[-TCO-]
[-TCO-]
Members
649 posts
5,718 battles
28 minutes ago, Chain_shot said:

Dam some days I am dumb,

 

I have this permanent new years cammo on a few ships from last year.- never knew it had a laugh audio till a few days ago.  Anyway I found out that when you hit the horn you get a santa laugh doing a hah hoho along with the horn. So now when I sink stuff up close I let loose on the horn for the hoho laugh. I know its trolling and childish but what can I do. i have found the Amagi horn hoho with the cammo sounds the more evil, The Richelieu is a bit bland.

Been kinda fun laughing at DD's I killed close range.

 

I put one on the Bismark a few months ago. Can't say I have ever used her horn, gonna have to try it. Wonder if it still works if you have the special camo's disabled in settings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
320
[-AF-]
Beta Testers
736 posts
9,760 battles

Does that work in port too?   I've only a few copies of the 1 time use of New Year's camo.  Queen Elizabeth sounded the same as ever with that on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,657
[46856]
Members
1,873 posts

cammo.png.6146c0e41fe3dca0de8f8e9e5435bc5f.pngcammo.png.6146c0e41fe3dca0de8f8e9e5435bc5f.png

22 minutes ago, Altwar said:

Does that work in port too?   I've only a few copies of the 1 time use of New Year's camo.  Queen Elizabeth sounded the same as ever with that on.

Works in battle- its a permanent cammo that is applied to the tier specified.

 

image.png.122cf503da3633f559dd91f1438f1ec7.png

 

Just tested it works in port too lol

Edited by Chain_shot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
395
[WOLF4]
[WOLF4]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
896 posts
13,844 battles

Still have a tier 8 one of those in my inventory. Really should get around to picking a ship for it some day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,972
[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
5,167 posts
22,715 battles

I've got three that'll never get to feel the ocean...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,968
[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
13,182 posts

There's an IJN carrier that has like the wickedest, freaking scary horn of any ship in the game... but her name escapes me at this time. :cap_haloween:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
381
[USCGC]
[USCGC]
Members
826 posts
7,424 battles
2 hours ago, Altwar said:

Does that work in port too?   I've only a few copies of the 1 time use of New Year's camo.  Queen Elizabeth sounded the same as ever with that on.

Yes, it does work in port!

2 hours ago, _GreyBeard_ said:

Still have a tier 8 one of those in my inventory. Really should get around to picking a ship for it some day.

Pick a T8 tech tree ship you really enjoy, because once you link the camo, you cannot unlink it.

 

Edited by Diesel_Thunder

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
856
[SAINT]
[SAINT]
Members
1,518 posts
18,144 battles

Cool horn? That will go good with Cap who I recently put on a ship I needed to start grinding. He has some pretty good chortling going on when you sink a ship so the horn will make a nice addition. The New Year's camo also looks pretty sharp even if the rewards are standard. 

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×