You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Hapa_Fodder

Transformers Collaboration stream with Richard Zambarano, Kalvothe and Hapa_Fodder

13 comments in this topic

[WG]
Administrator, Developers, Community Department, WG Staff, In AlfaTesters
4,592 posts
15,143 battles

Aloha,

This Friday (Sept 18th) from 1600 (4pm) central time to 1800 (6pm,) central time we will have a special stream on the official World of Warships Twitch channel! 

Richard Zambarano (Content and Creative Manager for Hasbro) will talk with @Kalvothe and myself about our Transformers collaboration.

Richard will be answering the questions that you in the community have submitted earlier, either here on the forum or in Discord, we'll show off the content and discuss all the different pieces for the collaboration.

We'll chat with you and answer your questions live and talk about how this collaboration came around! Come pop in and say hello to Richard!

Just FYSA, the NA team will not be streaming on Thursday as part of our birthday global stream so be sure to pop into the EU stream (12-1600 central time) for some birthday goodies and antics!

www.twitch.tv/worldofwarships

Make sure your WG account and your Twitch accounts are linked so you can get your Twitch drops!

Mahalo,

-Hapa

• Cool 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Boring 1

[WG]
4,592 posts
15,143 battles
23 hours ago, Felipe_1982 said:

Finally!!!!!!!

AUTOBOTS ROLL OUT!

#haparigged

float out?

:Smile_izmena:

• Funny 1

Members
2 posts
114 battles

The usual wg scam - here take a paint I mean transformers cammo...which is by far the most lazy one to paint...

P.s. If I have to buy Alien cammo, I will buy the existing Alien Space battleship cammo for 8k dublons 

• Meh 1

[MAD-1]
Members
89 posts
16,879 battles

I really wish it was Sound Wave instead of Rumble, I mean he's a Sound Wave cassette. imo Grozovoi would have been a better pick than Kaba, but hey

[HEYPA]
Members
15 posts
4,026 battles
On 9/16/2020 at 11:37 AM, Hapa_Fodder said:

Aloha,

This Friday (Sept 18th) from 1600 (4pm) central time to 1800 (6pm,) central time we will have a special stream on the official World of Warships Twitch channel! 

Richard Zambarano (Content and Creative Manager for Hasbro) will talk with @Kalvothe and myself about our Transformers collaboration.

Richard will be answering the questions that you in the community have submitted earlier, either here on the forum or in Discord, we'll show off the content and discuss all the different pieces for the collaboration.

We'll chat with you and answer your questions live and talk about how this collaboration came around! Come pop in and say hello to Richard!

Just FYSA, the NA team will not be streaming on Thursday as part of our birthday global stream so be sure to pop into the EU stream (12-1600 central time) for some birthday goodies and antics!

www.twitch.tv/worldofwarships

Make sure your WG account and your Twitch accounts are linked so you can get your Twitch drops!

Mahalo,

-Hapa

im not sure if this is  the right place.i watched today's stream and had won a shirt i also sent a twitch whisper.thanks again

[-K_P-]
Members
439 posts
3,616 battles

Unfortunately missed the live NA Stream, So I watched it ~3hrs later).  One thing I would have asked is, If this colab is based on G1 Transformers, then why was Bumble Bee modeled as the CGI movies Camaro version instead of the G1 VW Bug?

Members
2 posts
4,073 battles

I won a tshirt from watching the EU stream, they kinda bungled the timing on when to hand them out and rushed it so they could pass it on to the NA stream. I made a forum account for the EU server and sent a message to crysantos who announced the winners. My name being called out is at time stamp 1:52:56-59.

Not sure if this is the best way to try and confirm my winnings. 

[-AF-]
Beta Testers
751 posts
10,299 battles
10 hours ago, Sea_Jotun said:

I really wish it was Sound Wave instead of Rumble, I mean he's a Sound Wave cassette. imo Grozovoi would have been a better pick than Kaba, but hey

Well, listening to what the guy from Hasbro said, this might not be a one time collaboration.  Perhaps there could be more down the line.

• Cool 1

[TSG4]
[TSG4]
Volunteer Moderator
3,381 posts
17,071 battles
15 hours ago, Hapa_Fodder said:

float out? 

"sail out"  ????

:cap_like:

[HEYPA]
Members
15 posts
4,026 battles
11 hours ago, DragonForgeworks said:

I won a tshirt from watching the EU stream, they kinda bungled the timing on when to hand them out and rushed it so they could pass it on to the NA stream. I made a forum account for the EU server and sent a message to crysantos who announced the winners. My name being called out is at time stamp 1:52:56-59.

Same happened to me I didn't get  a response. I even made a post about it

[DTM]
Members
95 posts
1,943 battles
2 hours ago, KGBTerminator said:

Same happened to me I didn't get  a response. I even made a post about it

14 hours ago, DragonForgeworks said:

They said that you will be contacted on forums  by Wed, so have patience.

• Cool 1

[WG]
4,592 posts
15,143 battles

The EU folks have told me they have reached out to everyone that won, please let me know if you didn't get a PM somehow.

Mahalo,

-Hapa