Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
kgh52

Reluctant to enter into battle today.

4 comments in this topic

[TDRB]
Members
5,162 posts
13,743 battles

Actually this started Wednesday with a poor day, Thursday was normal than the weekend was terrible. Only one of the 8 Aegis I ran with a CV on the team did the driver know how to use his CV in this op. So many do not understand by spotting the 1st wave they start a chain of events that usually cost you a couple of stars, sometime it is the key to a loss. This is the risk of running Ops with pugs. The downside to running ops with the Discord group is it's more like a coop, no one is a poor player & the competition for the available XP is very tough.

RNG was poor to terrible. I know the super powers bots have. I joke, not complain, about those.  But when a ship noted for raining down fire starts one fire out of 130 to 150 hits its not your day. And in a ships that is among the most consistent for scoring citadels barely gets a pen. 

Monday, the CV drivers in both Aegis I ran waited until the bot spotted the 1st wave. The result was two 5 star wins. Overall RNG was normal. I wasn't blowing ships out of the water but I was scoring enough pens to do a normal amount of damage and my citadel king scored 6 citadels in a op. While I have scored 20 once, 6 to 8 is normal.

Since it has been a normal to nothing is going well at all daily change since last Wednesday I'm not sure what to expect tonight. I need to get out of this rut.

I'll give it a try & hope for an average outing.

[WOLF9]
Wiki Lead
15,126 posts
4,766 battles

A liberal sacrifice to St. Uisce Beatha is guaranteed to change your outlook. 

Go n-éirí leat!

[SALVO]
Members
2,640 posts
6,761 battles
1 hour ago, kgh52 said:

Actually this started Wednesday with a poor day, Thursday was normal than the weekend was terrible. Only one of the 8 Aegis I ran with a CV on the team did the driver know how to use his CV in this op. So many do not understand by spotting the 1st wave they start a chain of events that usually cost you a couple of stars, sometime it is the key to a loss. This is the risk of running Ops with pugs. The downside to running ops with the Discord group is it's more like a coop, no one is a poor player & the competition for the available XP is very tough.

RNG was poor to terrible. I know the super powers bots have. I joke, not complain, about those.  But when a ship noted for raining down fire starts one fire out of 130 to 150 hits its not your day. And in a ships that is among the most consistent for scoring citadels barely gets a pen. 

Monday, the CV drivers in both Aegis I ran waited until the bot spotted the 1st wave. The result was two 5 star wins. Overall RNG was normal. I wasn't blowing ships out of the water but I was scoring enough pens to do a normal amount of damage and my citadel king scored 6 citadels in a op. While I have scored 20 once, 6 to 8 is normal.

Since it has been a normal to nothing is going well at all daily change since last Wednesday I'm not sure what to expect tonight. I need to get out of this rut.

I'll give it a try & hope for an average outing.

I tend to take breaks when I get tilted .  If you have nothing irl to do. There’s lots of good games out there.

[TDRB]
Members
5,162 posts
13,743 battles
1 hour ago, eviltane said:

I tend to take breaks when I get tilted .  If you have nothing irl to do. There’s lots of good games out there.

I take breaks. I started watching a detective series out of England. Not the best murder mystery but entertaining. Plus we're looking to add a few more recipes so I have a few on line cooking videos. Cooks, not chefs.

Sign in to follow this