You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Don_Jose_de_Aguirre

Division ships in dock

8 comments in this topic

Members
3,664 posts
42,437 battles

Probably problematic. I seldom keep my dock area tidy. (Pun intended). There is the occasional Disco ball, a few totally wasted sailors lying about, and the odd waifu beating down Chihaya Gunzo with a stick for misbehaving. I let the waifus punish him. He always claims innocence, but I am adamant about believing what the ship waifus say about him. 

He wanted a fair hearing, but I told him that: "If they all say you are bad Chihaya,  then who am I to dispute it? Just take your punishment like a man. The Diesel fella doesn't get any complaints. Maybe you should be like him. He doesn't even cut his hair and the waifus still smile at him.":Smile_izmena:

Oh the drama I have at the dock. 😏

Nope. Too much trouble.:cap_cool:

I prefer no one see my big dock 😏:cap_win::cap_rambo::cap_fainting:

[SPARO]
[SPARO]
Members
100 posts
8,777 battles

It's something my Clan Mates and I think would help prevent the oopps I brought a T7 when my Div brought a T8 and end up in a T10 game

[SPTR]
Members
27,219 posts
17,190 battles

Not something the devs would place importance on. But I really like this idea! 

[ICO]
Members
59 posts
1,691 battles

Somewhat similar to this idea, I always thought it would be nice if there was a 'clan' dockyard option, that would just be a harbor-y bit of some existing map (like killer whale base or something) and you can see your ship, but ALSO a few other ships docked, or sailing in/out of the harbor randomly selected (on loading the dockyard, not like constant live updating) from recently played/currently logged in clanmates, and maybe like a little flag on some building visible from the default perspective with your [ABC] clan tag on it.