Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
fredsfamily2

modstation problem

7 comments in this topic

[TRFFG]
Members
41 posts
608 battles

Hello i am wondering if there are mods to add manually to modstation like skins for tier 8 ,9,10 battleships . And i am missing alot of mods everything is greyed out and i noticed someone saying adding mods to wow folder and i am wondering if there's ones that i add manually 

[WOLF5]
Supertester
4,576 posts
4,223 battles

No. If a mod is greyed out in the modstation it means that mod was not updated for the current patch, usually because the mod creator hasn't updated it. You don't add anything manually to the modpack.

You can try to add another mod (really depends on what you want), but it is not usually recommended to run more than one modpack as they may interfere with one another. Basically if you're using the WG modpack you should stick with the modpack otherwise things might get messed up. If the modpack doesn't have what you want then you can try uninstalling it and using another modpack, such as Aslains.

Developers
438 posts
24 battles
9 hours ago, fredsfamily2 said:

Hello i am wondering if there are mods to add manually to modstation

Hi, ModStation does not have the ability to add mods to it.

i am wondering if there's ones that i add manually 

Mods can be added manually to the client, however, consider compatibility with other modifications and installation considerations as they may differ.

And i am missing alot of mods everything is greyed out

Ship skin mods are temporarily unavailable due to the problem of loading these mods. We are currently working on fixing this issue.

[TRFFG]
Members
41 posts
608 battles
7 hours ago, MatroseFuchs said:

Hi, ModStation does not have the ability to add mods to it.

Mods can be added manually to the client, however, consider compatibility with other modifications and installation considerations as they may differ.

Ship skin mods are temporarily unavailable due to the problem of loading these mods. We are currently working on fixing this issue.

hi thanks for the info is there a time table on when its finished ?

Developers
438 posts
24 battles
15 hours ago, fredsfamily2 said:

hi thanks for the info is there a time table on when its finished ?

We have found a temporary solution that may return some of the skin mods in the near future, however, we are working on a permanent and more stable solution and this will take time, unfortunately I cannot say about the timing.

[TRFFG]
Members
41 posts
608 battles
On 9/16/2020 at 3:06 AM, MatroseFuchs said:

We have found a temporary solution that may return some of the skin mods in the near future, however, we are working on a permanent and more stable solution and this will take time, unfortunately I cannot say about the timing.

Thank you so much and be safe 

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this