Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Chief_SeaDog

Strong willed

8 comments in this topic

[SOCOM]
Members
660 posts
23,753 battles

The new campaign strong willed lets you use co op to move through, then the last set 6 random only, 1 Euro ships, and the only co op one for one star is 100,000 commander XP so that means if you do not do random you are pretty much not going to finish it anywhere in the near future. Oh well gave it look.

[WOLFG]
Members
11,166 posts
10,394 battles

I pulled the plug on the last stage.  I ran it because I had no other campaigns to work on.

Edited by DrHolmes52

[RLGN]
Members
15,170 posts
26,814 battles
1 hour ago, Chief_SeaDog said:

The new campaign strong willed lets you use co op to move through, then the last set 6 random only, 1 Euro ships, and the only co op one for one star is 100,000 commander XP so that means if you do not do random you are pretty much not going to finish it anywhere in the near future. Oh well gave it look.

The one for the IKEA captain? Finished it spamming UU ship games in Co-op; including the one for the 100k captain’s xp.

Members
1,326 posts
7,773 battles
1 hour ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

The one for the IKEA captain? Finished it spamming UU ship games in Co-op; including the one for the 100k captain’s xp.

Were you a flagellant in a previous life ?

You know Trepanning is still practiced today and if I completed it like you did, I would seek one out.

[V_V_V]
Members
848 posts
16,446 battles
2 hours ago, Chief_SeaDog said:

You will be able to get Jerzy for coal in the armory.

[RLGN]
Members
15,170 posts
26,814 battles
2 hours ago, khorender_1 said:

Were you a flagellant in a previous life ?

You know Trepanning is still practiced today and if I completed it like you did, I would seek one out.

Well, the only EU destroyer I had that qualified was Friesland. I didn't finish that task until after the fact, so it was repeating the 10k cxp task or nothing.

Couldn't tell you how long the 100k cxp actually took; but maybe a couple of months?

Didn't really try that hard; pretty sure I burned lots of commander xp camo and signals doing so though.

Every once in a while a really good game could net 10k+ captains xp, even in a Co-op game,  so a few of the repeats went by like a flash.

[SOCOM]
Members
660 posts
23,753 battles
21 hours ago, Charon2018 said:

You will be able to get Jerzy for coal in the armory.

I really dont care if i get the captain,  it was just the PRINCIPLE of letting you do co op then at the end make it one star for co op when you had three before.

But it is run from the animal farm.

[V_V_V]
Members
848 posts
16,446 battles
2 hours ago, Chief_SeaDog said:

I really dont care if i get the captain,  it was just the PRINCIPLE of letting you do co op then at the end make it one star for co op when you had three before.

But it is run from the animal farm.

Lol, to me your reply reads more like Aesop's The Fox and the Grapes, rather than Orwell.

It took me some effort, almost all Co-op, but I got there.

:)

Sign in to follow this