You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Airglide2

I think my "Complete 5 Missions" Combat mission is broken. Anyone else?

20 comments in this topic

Members
1,106 posts
12,142 battles

No matter how hard I try I can't fulfill part 3/5's request to earn 1700 base exp points.  I've tried everything from exp flags to buying premium time to shake the thing up.  But nothing.  I've double checked all the scoreboards and I've clearly won more than 1700 exp base, I believe.  Is anyone else having this issue?  It's quiet annoying and I don't have a lot of time to play because of college.  Plus it's timed.  Thanks everyone.

[CO-OP]
Members
2,347 posts
26,854 battles

Just to be clear, premium time, and signals do not affect the base exp.  Base XP is the number found at the end of the battle on the "Team Score" tab.

[FORM]
Members
1,973 posts
12,638 battles
5 minutes ago, Airglide2 said:

No matter how hard I try I can't fulfill part 3/5's request to earn 1700 base exp points.  I've tried everything from exp flags to buying premium time to shake the thing up. 

Unless I'm mistaken, bass XP it's completely unaffected by Flags, camo or even premium time. It simply requires you to have a very good game to fulfill a number that high. I imagine you could do it in a loss, but it would have to be extremely good performance. Are you playing higher tier and random battles?

Members
1,106 posts
12,142 battles
6 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

Do you have a snap shot of the CM you're trying to complete ?

2020-09-13.png

Members
1,106 posts
12,142 battles
7 minutes ago, HamptonRoads said:

Just to be clear, premium time, and signals do not affect the base exp.  Base XP is the number found at the end of the battle on the "Team Score" tab.

6 minutes ago, TheArc said:

Unless I'm mistaken, bass XP it's completely unaffected by Flags, camo or even premium time.

I know, it's why wrote, "to shake the thing up".  Sometimes it works in computer software.  However I've been working hard at the low/mid tiers alot, never thought of trying a game in high rank, that's a good idea.

[CO-OP]
Members
2,347 posts
26,854 battles
1 minute ago, Airglide2 said:

I know, it's why wrote, "to shake the thing up".  Sometimes it works in computer software.  However I've been working hard at the low/mid tiers alot, never thought of trying a game in high rank, that's a good idea.

Capture a screenshot of the game where you earned more than 1700 base XP.  Then re-start the game.  Sometimes this clears up the issue, if it doesn't file a ticket with Player Support explaining the issue and include the screenshot.

Members
1,106 posts
12,142 battles
2 minutes ago, HamptonRoads said:

Capture a screenshot of the game where you earned more than 1700 base XP.  Then re-start the game.  Sometimes this clears up the issue, if it doesn't file a ticket with Player Support explaining the issue and include the screenshot.

Right, will do.

[WORX]
Members
12,049 posts
19,514 battles
8 minutes ago, Airglide2 said:

2020-09-13.png

Ok I think I get the issue...

• If it says "base XP"
    • This means its not going to included the flags or any other bonus... Its only, your performance in battle... Which means 4 kills minimum and staying alive (roughly).
    • If it stated "after all the modification included".. THEN its with all the signals/flags/camos you can load.

Now, all you have to do is send the "detailed credits and XP" snap shot,  to show you did 1700XP in a match.

[FORM]
Members
1,973 posts
12,638 battles
11 minutes ago, Airglide2 said:

I never thought of trying a game in high rank, that's a good idea.

For maximum XP, I would recommend tier eight or nine, because if you get up tiered you have greater chance of having a more impressive victory than being topped here and playing down. Higher tier seem to give more XP in my experience, I suspect it has to do with the amount of damage you can do in the battle. 

[PVE]
Members
7,321 posts
23,193 battles
2 hours ago, Airglide2 said:

I've double checked all the scoreboards and I've clearly won more than 1700 exp base, I believe.

2 hours ago, Airglide2 said:

2020-09-13.png

That says "in 1 battle" so you need to have a pretty good 1...I would suggest either a DD (as capping gives about as much as a kill I do believe) & try to get some late game caps after the deterents are spread out or a fast firing CL & hunt some higher tier DDs.

If you have premium time don't go by that BXP score...go by the non premium time BXP score (which is the same as your score shown on the team screen).

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos

SuperTest Coordinator, Beta Testers
6,663 posts
12,133 battles

Base XP is found on the scoreboard. Getting above 1700 is actually relatively difficult. In this example, I would be the only person to reach the required amount of base XP.

image.png.0d25f6c1709571df2937e55387898281.png

[4-FUN]
[4-FUN]
Members
112 posts
10,471 battles
24 minutes ago, Compassghost said:

Base XP is found on the scoreboard. Getting above 1700 is actually relatively difficult. In this example, I would be the only person to reach the required amount of base XP.

Sorta what the base reason why they should have made that have two options to finish, put Co-op in there...

Edited by Rockhound_97
  • Meh 1

Members
1,106 posts
12,142 battles
15 hours ago, Compassghost said:

Never thought to look there.  Always looked on the earnings because I assumed the list here included the bonuses.  Good to know I was wrong.

Thanks everyone for your help, I was able to get the thing unstuck somehow and it works.  But earning 18-1900 base is a bee-ouch.

[DVYJC]
Members
3,674 posts
8,810 battles
38 minutes ago, Airglide2 said:

Never thought to look there.  Always looked on the earnings because I assumed the list here included the bonuses.  Good to know I was wrong.

Thanks everyone for your help, I was able to get the thing unstuck somehow and it works.  But earning 18-1900 base is a bee-ouch.

Usually when they do these missions, there's a big WG hype train about how simple they are and how good the rewards are.

When reading WGese, you have to understand that 'simple' and 'easy' are not synonymous. Typically these missions start with like 1200 BXP, and each new weekly mission shifts the requirement up by 100 BXP. So I think the first week of these missions had 1600 BXP as the final stage, and currently we have 1900 BXP at the final stage of the third weekly mission.

[NSEW]
Members
2,156 posts
11,540 battles
16 hours ago, Compassghost said:

What a boss.  With Minotaur no less. :cap_cool:

Members
1,106 posts
12,142 battles
52 minutes ago, RainbowFartingUnicorn said:

Usually when they do these missions, there's a big WG hype train about how simple they are and how good the rewards are.

When reading WGese, you have to understand that 'simple' and 'easy' are not synonymous. Typically these missions start with like 1200 BXP, and each new weekly mission shifts the requirement up by 100 BXP. So I think the first week of these missions had 1600 BXP as the final stage, and currently we have 1900 BXP at the final stage of the third weekly mission.

It might be based on researched internal data.  For example, if they put 1500 exp at the top, there’s a high chance people will complete it in a short time and log off till the next Campaign chapter opens up. If were set at 1800-1900 exp, it’s the opposite.

Idk.

[S0L0]
[S0L0]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
4,744 posts
7,281 battles

Not meaning this spitefully, but this is really a git gud issue..    1700 + base XP is a relatively tall mountain to climb.. But its certainly doable in random battles.    Advice   High tiers..   Tier 7-9,  try and focus up-tiered ships.. especially DDs as percentage health pool of  victim does help XP..  100% destruction of an enemy DD especially if its up-tiered, will net a lot of XP.. never miss out on killing some planes or capping.   Mostly,  win matches and get to the top of the board...  most T8 and up matches top scorers will have a lot  more than this in XP.    If you're a co-op player this is nearly an impossible challenge,  if not totally impossible?            

[WOLFG]
Members
31,396 posts
9,655 battles
20 hours ago, TheArc said:

Higher tier seem to give more XP in my experience, I suspect it has to do with the amount of damage you can do in the battle. 

Yup, part of that being more HP out there to collect.

I find the same thing too. Before I had high tier premium ships, loading up Hindy with signals and camo was how I ground FXP and EXP.

[DVYJC]
Members
3,674 posts
8,810 battles
5 hours ago, iRA6E said:

Not meaning this spitefully, but this is really a git gud issue..    1700 + base XP is a relatively tall mountain to climb.. But its certainly doable in random battles.    Advice   High tiers..   Tier 7-9,  try and focus up-tiered ships.. especially DDs as percentage health pool of  victim does help XP..  100% destruction of an enemy DD especially if its up-tiered, will net a lot of XP.. never miss out on killing some planes or capping.   Mostly,  win matches and get to the top of the board...  most T8 and up matches top scorers will have a lot  more than this in XP.    If you're a co-op player this is nearly an impossible challenge,  if not totally impossible?            

What I do is I try to play two or three Randoms a night in my favorite ship (Friesland) with a 19-point captain. I can't get 2,000 BXP every game, but I almost always get enough of those games to finish the mission in a week.