You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.

9 comments in this topic

[_JAG_]
Members
59 posts
4,679 battles

Is anyone else having problems with the WoW server?  In the last hour I have had 7 disconnects all during a game. When the game finally comes back up you are on fire, the rudder is jammed and it is dark as tunnel. WoW sucks. Right when my 5 torpedoes are about to hit the enemy battleship and presto, disconnect.  I quit. 

[WORX]
Members
12,012 posts
19,514 battles
17 minutes ago, lallave said:

Is anyone else having problems with the WoW server?  In the last hour I have had 7 disconnects all during a game. When the game finally comes back up you are on fire, the rudder is jammed and it is dark as tunnel. WoW sucks. Right when my 5 torpedoes are about to hit the enemy battleship and presto, disconnect.  I quit. 

No disco's here, I recommend...

• If you live in Canada, use a VPN.. Its a ISP routing issue.
  • I recommend to do a 5 min cold reboot of
    • PC
    • Modem
    • Router

After you do that, check and repair...

Usually, that will clear it up.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
27,519 posts
14,832 battles

I am having internet issues with this and The Old Republic but none in general surfing.

[O_S_D]
Members
174 posts
17,506 battles

Ever since the last patch I've noticed I am getting alot of disconnects. Never had that before, and someone mentioned it is a Telus problem. ( I do live in Canada). Fortunately it only happens at the end of a game or at the beginning of a game.( of which I can get back in, in about a minute or so and don't suffer any penalties). No hard crashes, just a DC.

[WORX]
Members
12,012 posts
19,514 battles
2 minutes ago, Tingent said:

Ever since the last patch I've noticed I am getting alot of disconnects. Never had that before, and someone mentioned it is a Telus problem. ( I do live in Canada). Fortunately it only happens at the end of a game or at the beginning of a game.( of which I can get back in, in about a minute or so and don't suffer any penalties). No hard crashes, just a DC.

One way to find out (you do live in Canada), Use a VPN to play the game... Set the VPM to anywhere other then Canada.

If you dont have issues, then you know... Its your ISP routing issue.

Members
877 posts
6,656 battles
4 hours ago, lallave said:

Check here: http://internettrafficreport.com/namerica.htm  Looks like we're still having serious problems with the US Eastern Seaboard and Parts of the US upper Midwest, plus Vancouver.

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
7,315 posts
23,193 battles
4 hours ago, lallave said:

Right when my 5 torpedoes are about to hit the enemy battleship and presto, disconnect.  I quit.

Disconnect will not stop your torps from hitting the target.

[_JAG_]
Members
59 posts
4,679 battles

Correct. But getting re-connected is like waking up into a bad dream. The screen is dark, the ship is on fire, the rudder is jammed and there are two enemy ships bearing down on you whereas before it was just the target in the vicinity.