You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
iDuckman

KotS NA XI - 9/13 streamers named - Be there!

12 comments in this topic

[WOLF9]
Wiki Lead
15,229 posts
4,766 battles

That madness that is a packed Swiss round will be streamed Sunday, Sept 13, on 12 different channels.

https://www.toornament.com/en_US/tournaments/3867433185522524160/media/

Choose your favorite streamer, or give someone new a try.  Be there!

After the dust settles, you'll also have access to replays and highlights on the Toornament site.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[PVE]
Members
7,337 posts
23,195 battles
4 hours ago, iDuckman said:

That madness that is a packed Swiss round will be streamed Sunday, Sept 13, on 12 different channels.

https://www.toornament.com/en_US/tournaments/3867433185522524160/media/

Choose your favorite streamer, or give someone new a try.  Be there!

After the dust settles, you'll also have access to replays and highlights on the Toornament site.

Is there somebody to send suggestions on similar type event ideas?

Had an idea of a 10 player per team & each player runs a different ship from T1 through T10 in a specific nation & each team needs to filter through each nation...tech tree ships only. No CVs.

Just to see which nation would win in a competition like that between unicum players. Not looking for opinions...but an actual competition to find out.

Only nation's w/all 3 non CV lines allowed (unless coordinator want to make them all go through a round w/all PA DDs/etc).

Number of rounds to get to a final showdown can be determined beforehand & each team filters through the different nation's as many times as necessary to get a winner...but they need to filter through all of them once before starting the 2nd (then 3rd & 4th etc.) round of filtering through as many times as necessary to get to the showdown.

Got other parameter suggestions but don't wanna derail this announcement thread (too late) any more than I have.

[WOLF9]
Wiki Lead
15,229 posts
4,766 battles

EU Qualifying Stage I is complete.  16 groups of 8, each team playing 7 games (except forfeits). 

If my arithmetic is correct, that's 448 battles, with only two recorded forfeits.  I suspect good fun was had by all.

CIS Phase I is also complete. Round robin, 16 groups of 6 teams, each scheduled for 5 games, but not all games played.

APAC (SEA) is complete through the two Swiss stages, with MMD the only team of 48 undefeated. 

At the bottom of Groups 2, VVD and CEF sit 0-4-1, with the only KotS Draw that I've seen recorded.

At the bottom of Group 1 sit RMT, ANS, and KUSA at 0-5, each with one loss followed by four forfeits.  One wonders.

Edited by iDuckman

[WORX]
Members
12,061 posts
19,521 battles
2 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

Game 1 starts.  Theoretically.

The reason I ask was to clear up the confusion... In the game portal it says 6 AM. While the streamers I've check did not have a recent video of the tourny (except for one) for the 6AM block.

Are the streamers going on a different time or blocks ?If they are, are they posted somewhere ?

[WOLF9]
Wiki Lead
15,229 posts
4,766 battles
2 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

In the game portal it says 6 AM.

I don't know.  Does it say what time zone?  Which zone are you in?

[WORX]
Members
12,061 posts
19,521 battles
2 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

I don't know.  Does it say what time zone?  Which zone are you in?

SOrry 6 AM PTS west cost... I overslept so I check your site as to who did the stream and commentary... I found only one...

So are the streaming time going to be varied depending on the streamer and not what the portal has posted ?

[WOLF9]
Wiki Lead
15,229 posts
4,766 battles
Just now, Navalpride33 said:

SOrry 6 AM PTS west cost... I overslept so I check your site as to who did the stream and commentary... I found only one...

So are the streaming time going to be varied depending on the streamer and not what the portal has posted ?

I think they all started at the same time, which would be 2pm CST and 12pm West Coast.   Try Lord Zath https://www.twitch.tv/lord_zath

[WORX]
Members
12,061 posts
19,521 battles
6 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

I think they all started at the same time, which would be 2pm CST and 12pm West Coast.   Try Lord Zath https://www.twitch.tv/lord_zath

I thought it was a 6AM Pts in the portal Ducky, that is what I was going by... So it was 12PM instead ?

[WOLF9]
Wiki Lead
15,229 posts
4,766 battles

Sorry, Naval, I don't answer for what's on the portal.  UTC time, maybe?

[WORX]
Members
12,061 posts
19,521 battles
17 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

Sorry, Naval, I don't answer for what's on the portal.  UTC time, maybe?

It did say my time 6AM.. Then I found the early morning streaming from one streamer... So that is why I was confused by the 12 PM start.