You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Chain_shot

Bots in random T2-T4

10 comments in this topic

[46856]
Members
1,870 posts

At this time of day there should be enough players on the weekend to fill random battles at this level. Instead we get bots at T4. There was a time back in the day when this did not happen as regularly as now. I think this points to a lack of interest in the gaming community for the game and not enough new players are joining.

• Meh 1

Members
1,326 posts
7,773 battles
5 minutes ago, Chain_shot said:

At this time of day there should be enough players on the weekend to fill random battles at this level. Instead we get bots at T4. There was a time back in the day when this did not happen as regularly as now. I think this points to a lack of interest in the gaming community for the game and not enough new players are joining.

Maybe it's a lack of others like myself not wanting to play at that tier?

That's the thing I like about the new campaign, you play those low tiers and move on yet again.

[GGWP]
Members
7,208 posts
16,696 battles

It's almost like there has been something added or changed at that tier so that players don't enjoy playing there anymore. 

I wonder what that could be...? 

Edited by Ducky_shot
  • Cool 2

[BB35]
[BB35]
Members
498 posts
14,213 battles

T4 CVs really destroyed low tier play. Who wants to play a T3/T4 ship to fight against 2x T4 CVs and not having any AA.

Your target practice for CVs

Edited by Gemlin
  • Cool 2

[RLGN]
Members
15,148 posts
26,781 battles
9 minutes ago, Gemlin said:

T4 CVs really destroyed low tier play. Who wants to play a T3 ship to fight against 2x T4 CVs and not having any AA.

Your target practice for CVs

Laughs in Oleg. (Zero AA.)

(Chased by two Hosho’ for most of a game. Didn’t accomplish much, but capped twice, and only got hit by two torps. Bad CVs? Maybe; but they were really bad, or I was really good at dodging in that Russian Coal Barge.)

• Cool 1
  • Haha 1

[A-I-M]
Members
3,572 posts
14,450 battles
2 hours ago, khorender_1 said:

Maybe it's a lack of others like myself not wanting to play at that tier?

That's the thing I like about the new campaign, you play those low tiers and move on yet again.

Got to admit I have liked it so far. Can’t necessarily call it seal-clubbing if there are a lot of experienced players coming downstairs for the campaign.

I was glad to get out of Phase 1, to get into T5, so that the missions can mesh with the dailies and the Dockyard. With Phase 2 allowing up to T6, I get into the wheelhouse of my premium battleships, and can bring better captains to bear.

I also finished the Polish/EU(?) commander campaign two days ago, so I no longer need to be constantly at T8+.

Members
1,326 posts
7,773 battles
4 hours ago, MannyD_of_The_Sea said:

Got to admit I have liked it so far. Can’t necessarily call it seal-clubbing if there are a lot of experienced players coming downstairs for the campaign.

I was glad to get out of Phase 1, to get into T5, so that the missions can mesh with the dailies and the Dockyard. With Phase 2 allowing up to T6, I get into the wheelhouse of my premium battleships, and can bring better captains to bear.

I also finished the Polish/EU(?) commander campaign two days ago, so I no longer need to be constantly at T8+.

Yep I really didn't like jumping back and forth from the new campaign, dockyard and dailies .

[INTEL]
Members
3,363 posts
18,331 battles
9 hours ago, Ducky_shot said:

It's almost like there has been something added or changed at that tier so that players don't enjoy playing there anymore. 

I wonder what that could be...? 

Could it be......SATAN???

The Church Lady Returns to SNL to Talk Some Much-Needed Sense Into the  Election

Edited by ClassicLib

SuperTest Coordinator, Beta Testers
6,648 posts
12,051 battles

https://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Battle_Mechanics_(WoWS)#Low-Tier_.28I-V.29_Matchmaking_for_Random_Battles

A newcomer is a player who has played at most 200 battles. World of Warships has a special queue for newcomers entering Random battle so they gain experience before moving on to general Random Battles.

When playing a ship of Tier I–IV, a newcomer is put into the special queue for newcomers only.

Players who have played more than 200 battles will always be placed in the general Random queue.