You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Col_Nasty

Unlimited Thanx...Please WG??

2 comments in this topic

[GOB]
Members
2,478 posts

I know it's built into this 3rd party forum software and it may not be possible to separate them but it would be nice to have unlimited Thank you and positive responses to posts. 

It's so frustrating to run out of ways to respond to helpful people here.  You get so much help but can only give thanx so a few that respond before the dreaded  dry up .

Check and see ( or I can for you )  if there's a way to change the limits on each emoji individually.

Of course don't make the negative ones unlimited, that would give too many negative people here clickgasms (TM).

Let's spread some positive stuff here!

Most deserve it.

Edited by Col_Nasty
  • Cool 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Boring 2

[A-O]
Members
1,045 posts
10,589 battles
32 minutes ago, Col_Nasty said:

I know it's built into this 3rd party forum software and it may not be possible to separate them but it would be nice to have unlimited Thank you and positive responses to posts. 

It's so frustrating to run out of ways to respond to helpful people here.  You get so much help but can only give thanx so a few that respond befroe the dreaded  dry up .

Check and see ( or I can for you )  if there's a way to change the limits on each emoji individually.

Of course don't make the negative ones unlimited, that would give too many negative people here clickgasms (TM).

Let's spread some positive stuff here!

Most deserve it.

Unlimited may be a bit much but certainly more than what we have now.

As for the clickgasms... ROFLMAO :-)