You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Hapa_Fodder

King of the Sea XI: Regional Results

57 comments in this topic

[WG]
Administrator, Developers, Community Department, WG Staff, In AlfaTesters
4,276 posts
14,709 battles

The King of the Sea XI tournament is live this weekend. Catch it on-stream and don't miss a second!

Read it on the portal

[WOLFC]
Members
3,197 posts

Look again, Klaus ... it shows 1 for each of the 3 Parts and 1 for the Final Reward ... an error I'm sure as this would make 9 overall and only 8 are supposed to be available.

@Klaus_Conqueror

• Cool 1
  • Meh 1

Members
3,354 posts
17,100 battles

Where is the Button Mission suppose to appear? Under Combat Missions?  I don't see it anywhere

[4-FUN]
[4-FUN]
Members
112 posts
10,403 battles

Since the first 8 weren't near as hard as getting the last 8 confusing :cap_fainting:.  Where what when???   Codes, I JUST NEED THE CODES!!:Smile_izmena: 

Just like the holiday events, and other events they are tightening the screws on the player base yet again.  It will all boil down to one thing you missed and no crate FOR YOU!  :cap_rambo:  Everything Starts on  NA  Sunday.... :cap_wander_2:

Edited by Rockhound_97
  • Cool 1

[KOTSB]
Members
205 posts
10,771 battles

Stay on top of it. Get one from the daily shipments in the armory. Don't even need to log into the game as you can access the armory from the web directly now. Click the participate button do the mission. Watch a stream and get the code when it's available probably tomorrow. Do the mission and get a ship for completing the collection. Not hard. Just go do it.

• Cool 3

[4-FUN]
[4-FUN]
Members
112 posts
10,403 battles
1 hour ago, OilyBusiness said:

Stay on top of it. Get one from the daily shipments in the armory. Don't even need to log into the game as you can access the armory from the web directly now. Click the participate button do the mission. Watch a stream and get the code when it's available probably tomorrow. Do the mission and get a ship for completing the collection. Not hard. Just go do it.

Brown Noser lol Ya ya ya... Comply i see how you are :cap_rambo:  

• Two via Twitch Drops during the finals weekends (1 regional + 1 international).
  • Two via special missions that can be accessed using bonus codes from KotS streams.
  • One via a free random recurring bundle that can be found in the Armory.
  • Three via a combat mission that can be activated by clicking a button in an article on our website.

[WOLFC]
Members
3,197 posts
2 hours ago, STINKWEED_ said:

Where is the Button Mission suppose to appear? Under Combat Missions?  I don't see it anywhere

They (Button & Bonus Code missions) won't activate until Midnight (Central Time) ... https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/general-news/kots-11-bump/#collection

• Cool 1

[MR-1]
[MR-1]
Members
1,550 posts
21,270 battles

king of the sea bonus code missions 

image.png.ac091e14f8454d5daf9be3156b1f4fe5.png
Starts: Sat. Sep. 12 10:00 PM PT / your local time: Sat. Sep. 12 11:00 PM
Ends: Sun. Oct. 11 10:00 PM PT / your local time: Sun. Oct. 11 11:00 PM

but the streams dont start till tomorrow (sunday ) so how do we get this code 

[ARC]
Members
1,047 posts
11,350 battles
23 minutes ago, Gaelic_knight said:

king of the sea bonus code missions 

image.png.ac091e14f8454d5daf9be3156b1f4fe5.png
Starts: Sat. Sep. 12 10:00 PM PT / your local time: Sat. Sep. 12 11:00 PM
Ends: Sun. Oct. 11 10:00 PM PT / your local time: Sun. Oct. 11 11:00 PM

but the streams dont start till tomorrow (sunday ) so how do we get this code 

Watching the streams tomorrow. As simple as that

[WOLF7]
Members
20 posts
11,303 battles
Starts: Sat. Sep. 12 10:00 PM PT / your local time: Sun. Sep. 13 12:00 AM
Ends: Mon. Oct. 05 10:00 PM PT / your local time: Tue. Oct. 06 12:00 AM

It's 12:14 AM Sun. Sep. 13. Where is the button mission? Clicked the button. I says I am participating in the offer. No mission in game client.

Edited by Tinfoil_Hat
  • Cool 2

[CAG-1]
Members
14 posts
9,685 battles
13 hours ago, STINKWEED_ said:

Mission is suppose to appear at 10pm pacific time but it's still not there and it's 11:31pm pacific time.....????

[DTM]
Members
93 posts
Just now, Loki38 said:

Mission is suppose to appear at 10pm pacific time but it's still not there and it's 11:31pm pacific time.....????

From what I have learned about Wargaming, is things never start when they say they do.

You'd figure after 10 years they at least get it right?

• Cool 1

[1984]
Members
4,468 posts
21,506 battles

@Hapa_Fodder i clicked to activate the mission yet it doesnt show up despite saying it should have started 3 hours ago (it's 10 am my time). any insight you may provide would be greatly appreciated. thanks.

image.png.35a5111cfbd9e155f9434e62c34617cd.png
Starts: Sat. Sep. 12 10:00 PM PT / your local time: Sun. Sep. 13 7:00 AM
Ends: Sun. Oct. 11 10:00 PM PT / your local time: Mon. Oct. 12 7:00 AM
Edited by monpetitloup

[WOLF9]
Members
989 posts
21,721 battles

I am in the same boat (pun intended) as most everyone here.  It's a little after 3 AM on Sunday the 13th, clicked the button, and no mission.  Stream starts up in a little under 4 hours.

[B_Z]
[B_Z]
Beta Testers
60 posts
7,231 battles
1 minute ago, kyesac said:

I am in the same boat (pun intended) as most everyone here.  It's a little after 3 AM on Sunday the 13th, clicked the button, and no mission.  Stream starts up in a little under 4 hours.

yeah its broken, not only that, the code they gave out in the SEA server ones going on now, gives you nothing also

[CAG-1]
Members
14 posts
9,685 battles
3 hours ago, KiwiSmurf said:

yeah its broken, not only that, the code they gave out in the SEA server ones going on now, gives you nothing also

What is the code?  Im trying to watch the stream but no stream. it says it starts at 6am and its 6:10 and no stream. How am I suppose to watch stream if there isn't one.

[CAG-1]
Members
14 posts
9,685 battles

It's 6:12 am in NA and I don't see any streams.  Your schedule says it starts at 6am in Na to see code.

Members
8 posts
2,809 battles
12 hours ago, LTC_Don said:

Me too, exactly 80 19-point commanders capable of operating on 212 of my 356 ships.  Nearly every battle I play brings in more elite commander XP.  That will soon come to an end.  I have begun hoarding ECXP in order to get my 19-point cdrs to 21 points when the change comes, but am now questioning whether WoWs plans to erase our ECXP holdings when they institute this change.

same here - up at 5am to watch, no stream or code