You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Hapa_Fodder

Premium Shop: München

15 comments in this topic

[WG]
Administrator, Developers, Community Department, WG Staff, In AlfaTesters
4,237 posts
14,657 battles

Become the owner of a new quick-firing cruiser—München!

Read it on the portal
  • Meh 1

[PVE]
Members
4,777 posts
21,093 battles
52 minutes ago, Hapa_Fodder said:

Become the owner of a new quick-firing cruiser—München!

Read it on the portal

Running out of City's yet, Chief ?  We may have to rename the game World of SeaClones.........   :cap_haloween:    What happens when we run out of clones?  There are what, 71 listed US BB's I think........? 

I can't wait till we get into the Cold War ships.......!!!  Missiles, guided torps and all sorts of jets and ADA rockets !!!  Everyone will have Radar then and no one will ever use stealth again.....  Your maps will have to be tripled in size though; since, missiles are mostly OTH.........  Small consolation though; because of all of the new ships we will have !!!  The Soviet Navy has/had some cool SAG vessels.....!!!    What say you?

I'm not sure I need another German Cruiser?  To do what, other Cruisers can do at a Tier no one really plays anymore since Narai is bonked and there are no other Tier 7 Scenarios.   Create others and I may consider another tier 7 CL....  It had better be better than the Atlanta or the Flint though........otherwise, why spend the Dubs????

Edited by Asym_KS
  • Boring 3
  • Meh 7

[WG]
Administrator, Developers, Community Department, WG Staff, In AlfaTesters
4,237 posts
14,657 battles
15 minutes ago, Asym_KS said:

Running out of City's yet, Chief ?  We may have to rename the game World of SeaClones.........   :cap_haloween:    What happens when we run out of clones?  There are what, 71 listed US BB's I think........? 

I can't wait till we get into the Cold War ships.......!!!  Missiles, guided torps and all sorts of jets and ADA rockets !!!  Everyone will have Radar then and no one will ever use stealth again.....  Your maps will have to be tripled in size though; since, missiles are mostly OTH.........  Small consolation though; because of all of the new ships we will have !!!  The Soviet Navy has/had some cool SAG vessels.....!!!    What say you?

I'm not sure I need another German Cruiser?  To do what, other Cruisers can do at a Tier no one really plays anymore since Narai is bonked and there are no other Tier 7 Scenarios.   Create others and I may consider another tier 7 CL....  It had better be better than the Atlanta or the Flint though........otherwise, why spend the Dubs????

I mean, there are A LOT of cities out there :Smile_trollface:

That being said, now that it is live I can tell you, if you like Mainz, you will LOVE Munchen! I have been SUPER excited for her to come out because she is small, quick, maneuverable and a great fire starter!

Though squisher than her tier VIII cousin, I assure you, she is fun!

And before players say "well you're WG of course you have to say that" I assure you, I give my honest opinions.

There are premium ships I don't care for and actually don't own. This one is NOT one of those! :Smile_izmena:

Mahalo,

-Hapa

• Cool 3
  • Boring 1

[CRF]
Members
919 posts
8,681 battles

i really like the german cruisers, but not at this price!  Maybe BF crates or Xmas crates?

[A-O]
Members
1,045 posts
10,589 battles
2 hours ago, Asym_KS said:

https://www.german-navy.de/kriegsmarine/zplan/cruiser/kreuzerq/index.html

While I prefer to play ships that had actual historical significance (Graf Spee, Tirpitz, Dunkerque) I do not mind 'paper ships' that actually made it past a napkin drawing.

So when do I get my Goeben and Breslau ?

Breslau was a Magdeburg class light cruiser, part of a group of four ships built for the German Navy. The class comprised SMS Magdeburg, Breslau, Strassburg, and Stralsund. All four ships were laid down in 1910 and were completed by the end of 1912.

Breslau stands out for her escapades with Goeben in the Dardanelles and the Black Sea. Something the Russians prefer to forget :-)

• Funny 1

[A-O]
Members
1,045 posts
10,589 battles
Just now, TYPHOON0216 said:

I don't see free anniversary random bundle in the armory anymore.

scroll down a bit... i had to dig too :)

[CAAT]
Members
497 posts
4,384 battles
4 hours ago, Hapa_Fodder said:

I assure you, she is fun!

THIS right here, is what new ships added ingame should be. Not overpowered or anything, but at least FUN! California should have been FUN, but because of the slow as all get out reload of 34.2s at Tier 7 when she should have had 30s reload, it just isn't as fun as it could be. And it's a crying shame. And I do question the super-long reloads of the upcoming BB-splitline ships and Hizen. I personally don't think those will be as fun to play, with such long wait times to fire. But this Munchen, with its quick-firing guns, decent turtleback armor and nice speed/maneuverability, looks like FUN to use. It doesn't really matter how many ships are added to WoWs, so long as they're actually entertaining to play! That said, I always prefer real ships to fantasy paper ships, but that's just my personal opinion ;P

• Cool 5

[PVE]
Members
4,777 posts
21,093 battles
5 hours ago, Hapa_Fodder said:

I mean, there are A LOT of cities out there :Smile_trollface:

That being said, now that it is live I can tell you, if you like Mainz, you will LOVE Munchen! I have been SUPER excited for her to come out because she is small, quick, maneuverable and a great fire starter!

Though squisher than her tier VIII cousin, I assure you, she is fun!

And before players say "well you're WG of course you have to say that" I assure you, I give my honest opinions.

There are premium ships I don't care for and actually don't own. This one is NOT one of those! :Smile_izmena:

Mahalo,

-Hapa

I'll give her a chance and see how and if we see the world differently ! 

You never did answer the question I raised about where do we go from here???  I've never seen a Vision statement from your team for where we are going in 2021 and 2022.  It would be a very professional way to let your customers know where we are headed and what your team wants to accomplish in the near future and the out-years.....  Whether we want to stay and invest in that vision or retire or leave for other games that we want to invest in......  Just a thought since many other titles let their customers know what is in store for the future.    I'm waiting till xmas to decide where to go elsewhere or whether to stay active in the game.

I'll let you know about the München because I had so many good memories of that city........  A neat place to spend a weekend after a rotation on the "wall" (Grafenwoehr).......

Members
35 posts
20 battles

First thing, if you have anything negative to say about the game in any way shape and or form on anything don't ever quote anything by Happa Fodder.

If you do, that individual will shut down and censor any and every bit of criticism levied against Wargaming then will either issue a warning or outright also ban your account and your I.P. address as well. 

Fortunately in this day and age there are much and many easy, free work arounds to counter these ineffective attempts to suppress opinions Happa Fodder does not agree with.

Now speaking about Happa Fodder who is SUPPOSED to be a Community Leader but honestly the only things that I have seen that person post about are ships on sale, like the one this post is about, copied from Happa Fodder's post "Become the owner of a new quick-firing cruiser—München!"....really gives off a used car salesman feeling.

Should someone who is supposed to be a community leader be promoting sales?

I feel like a community manager should be there to work with the community to help improve the game, implement ideas, be an open and active line of communication between the community and the company and in general be the company's PR front line which is not sales.

• Meh 1