Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Bonfor

Armory reminder

10 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

323
[SRPH]
[SRPH]
Members
1,117 posts
4,173 battles

Don't forget to check the Armory for your daily login reward...I've missed 3 days so far because this new method of delivery just isn't intuitive.  No flashing icons like the Dockyard or popup reminder or anything...guess I just need to slap a sticky note on my monitor to remind myself to check it...:cap_yes:

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46
[DTM]
Members
93 posts
7 minutes ago, Bonfor said:

Don't forget to check the Armory for your daily login reward...I've missed 3 days so far because this new method of delivery just isn't intuitive.  No flashing icons like the Dockyard or popup reminder or anything...guess I just need to slap a sticky note on my monitor to remind myself to check it...:cap_yes:

You can miss up to 6 days and still collect them all

  • Cool 3
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,723
Members
1,820 posts
27,161 battles

I have been reminded twice, now, in these forums, and have forgotten when not reminded.... I understand the psych game behind it (making us go to armory with a chance of buying something rather than just give us a treat for logging in), but it is annoying.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
210
[FFG33]
[FFG33]
Members
376 posts
14,718 battles
24 minutes ago, theLaalaa said:

I have been reminded twice, now, in these forums, and have forgotten when not reminded.... I understand the psych game behind it (making us go to armory with a chance of buying something rather than just give us a treat for logging in), but it is annoying.

Working as intended.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
323
[SRPH]
[SRPH]
Members
1,117 posts
4,173 battles
36 minutes ago, MillenniumDuck said:

You can miss up to 6 days and still collect them all

Yep but at the rate I'm going so far, I'll forget more than 6...maybe starting this thread and keeping it going will remind me...:cap_haloween:

Edited by Bonfor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
181
[WOLFO]
Members
594 posts
5,491 battles

they kinda slip my mind as well. Which is better for them than guarantee a log-in bonus. Which makes sense. My only gripe is you see what the reward is before you roll. When you open the page, the item is there on the banner. That kinda kills any random roll feel. :) Keep the reward hidden at least until I open the banner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
349
[WK]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,179 posts
16,540 battles

Yeah, I guilty of forgetting a couple of times myself. :Smile_facepalm:  Really wish it would at least go yellow, like when you have rewards waiting in the dockyard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
935
[OIL-1]
Members
1,291 posts

They don't stack either.
Got the premium day on day 2, delayed it for 3 days even though I logged in and played every day.
Collected it, then told to wait another day for next one. Bummer.

Yeah it's all about the money.
To enter a bonus code, now you have to kill the popup that says 'Let us auto-charge your credit card'.

Could be worse. Look what just happened on UFC4. :Smile_izmena:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×