Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
z9_

No Fall Season For the PTS?

9 comments in this topic

[OIL-1]
Members
1,291 posts

No mention of it in today's news article.
Might be that they ran it for 1 year and that's the end.

Asking if anyone knows here, bcuz PTS sub-forum is locked and not updated yet.

Members
2,151 posts
6,418 battles

Its not a Seasonal thing they run the PTS for testing new software. Its not a game mode...

[GRAVE]
Members
1,409 posts
19,864 battles
1 hour ago, Raven114 said:

Its not a Seasonal thing they run the PTS for testing new software. Its not a game mode...

Every three PTS patches count as a “Season” and completing all three PTS specific missions during the three PTS sessions rewarded you a T6 premium. I got WV’41, Gallant, T-61, Mutsu, and Haunghe from those 5 seasons

[WOLFG]
Members
1,002 posts

I was wondering the same thing.  We just completed a season, three PTS sessions, and I got my reward, a Mutsu.  But I was expecting another Season to start with this next PTS session.  Did I miss something?

[WOLFG]
Members
1,002 posts
20 hours ago, z9_ said:

Just logged in.  No Fall season.  Looks like they've done away with it.  Nice of them to let us know what they are doing.  Always something.

[DVYJC]
Members
3,661 posts
8,735 battles

@Hapa_Fodder can you address this? Honestly this is typical WG non- or miscommunication. I mean, if you guys don't want anyone to do PTS, that's cool and all.

Is the intent to stop doing the PTS 'season' and the patch-specific rewards (usually event containers)?

[A-D-F]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
8,301 posts
6 minutes ago, RainbowFartingUnicorn said:

@Hapa_Fodder can you address this? Honestly this is typical WG non- or miscommunication. I mean, if you guys don't want anyone to do PTS, that's cool and all.

Is the intent to stop doing the PTS 'season' and the patch-specific rewards (usually event containers)?

:(.

[WG]
Administrator, Developers, Community Department, WG Staff, In AlfaTesters
4,267 posts
14,704 battles

It's interesting that y'all mentioned this, I noted that yesterday and have been asking the intention.

As of right now, we have stopped our seasonal program. I understand the confusion this may have created.

I ask that all of you go into my PTS feedback section and add this feedback there so that I ensure I put it in my report upon completion of this PTS sesssion.

Mahalo,

-Hapa

[PVE]
Members
7,278 posts
23,158 battles
On 9/9/2020 at 12:20 PM, z9_ said:

On 9/9/2020 at 2:28 PM, tfcas119 said:

Every three PTS patches count as a “Season” and completing all three PTS specific missions during the three PTS sessions rewarded you a T6 premium. I got WV’41, Gallant, T-61, Mutsu, and Haunghe from those 5 seasons

On 9/10/2020 at 9:18 AM, Captain_Rawhide said:

Just logged in.  No Fall season.  Looks like they've done away with it.  Nice of them to let us know what they are doing.  Always something.

On 9/10/2020 at 7:00 PM, RainbowFartingUnicorn said:

On 9/10/2020 at 7:06 PM, Burnsy said:

:(.

16 hours ago, Hapa_Fodder said:

It's interesting that y'all mentioned this, I noted that yesterday and have been asking the intention.

As of right now, we have stopped our seasonal program. I understand the confusion this may have created.

I ask that all of you go into my PTS feedback section and add this feedback there so that I ensure I put it in my report upon completion of this PTS sesssion.

Mahalo,

-Hapa

Maybe it's the 4 week interim period.

Math explanation of what I mean:

1 update is 4 weeks.

A season is 3 updates = 12 weeks

4 seasons = 48 weeks

A year has 52 weeks...4 week interim stops the seasons from eventually overlapping if they just keep running it.

Hopefully it's just something like that & not the end.

Sign in to follow this