Jump to content
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Incomitatus

Operation of the Week

7 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

239
[-CFI-]
Members
360 posts
3,765 battles

Am I going crazy?

I could have sworn the Operation of the Week was Narai just a couple days ago. Then yesterday it was Raptor Rescue. Today I log in and it's Aegis.

When did weeks start being only a day long?

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6,662
[WORX]
Members
11,916 posts
19,466 battles
1 minute ago, Incomitatus said:

Am I going crazy?

I could have sworn the Operation of the Week was Narai just a couple days ago. Then yesterday it was Raptor Rescue. Today I log in and it's Aegis.

When did weeks start being only a day long?

Nari been available since a week ago. Today is the new day.

  • Meh 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
3,648 posts
42,267 battles

Sometimes I sleep for four weeks and the game is updated.

Then I go to the store and come back to see it patched.

But if I log in, it could crash during a power outage were it not for the battery backup and the atomic generators 10 miles below the house.

I will dispatch War Rocket 🚀 Ajax.

We will get to the bottom of this. But if I see a fair haired dude on a rocket cycle, I am turning this rocket right back around.

Because I hate it when I get hard focused by several hundred Hawkmen.🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️🚀

 

  • Cool 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,160
[SBS]
Members
6,123 posts

Yeah, on Monday I wanted to get a few more games in on Narai since I didn't get a chance to grind any FXP/ECXP over the weekend.  I saw it changed to Raptor Rescue so I passed.  Late last night I played one RR match with the intention to play some more today.  I guess its okay since Aegis is probably the second best op so I won't mind playing it.  I'm kind of curious if this switching the ops every few days is an anomaly, or if its a new rotation/schedule for the ops. 

3 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

Nari been available since a week ago. Today is the new day.

Nari was the op for over a week and half, then it switched to Raptor Rescue on Monday.  Now its Aegis apparently.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
284
[-A-8-]
Members
510 posts
20,660 battles

Narai seemed to got for longer than a week this time. I think the op usually gets changed on Wednesdays so assume there was a glitch that didn't change it last week leading to a couple of changes in 2 days.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
3,648 posts
42,267 battles
5 minutes ago, wildgooseman said:

Narai seemed to got for longer than a week this time. I think the op usually gets changed on Wednesdays so assume there was a glitch that didn't change it last week leading to a couple of changes in 2 days.

Talk about a wild goose chase.😏

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
66
[PVE]
Members
380 posts
3,201 battles
22 hours ago, SteelRain_Rifleman said:

Sometimes I sleep for four weeks and the game is updated.

Then I go to the store and come back to see it patched.

But if I log in, it could crash during a power outage were it not for the battery backup and the atomic generators 10 miles below the house.

I will dispatch War Rocket 🚀 Ajax.

We will get to the bottom of this. But if I see a fair haired dude on a rocket cycle, I am turning this rocket right back around.

Because I hate it when I get hard focused by several hundred Hawkmen.🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️🚀

 

You're showing my age 😂 

Great reference though.

Edited by Duma

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×