You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Col_Nasty

Ticket system down , kids will play.....

8 comments in this topic

[GOB]
Members
2,480 posts

Went to submit a replay of the most blatant TKing i've seen in months and we can't  I wonder if he knew that?

Long time player. 

In his CV ( pink already ) 

I didn't notice it until I died wondering why I saw his planes everywhere but no kills.

Then I saw him YOLOing into the reds and die.

Then his planes torped a friendly BB at LEAST 12 times ( hits ) 

And he will get away with it.

This is why we need to do away with Name and shame so we ALL can share the IDs of tools like this so we can ALL blacklist them and not suffer their psychosis.

It would only be fair to the community.

• Cool 1

Members
2,439 posts
14,392 battles
14 minutes ago, Col_Nasty said:

Went to submit a replay of the most blatant TKing i've seen in months and we can't  I wonder if he knew that?

Long time player. 

I didn't notice it until I died wondering why I saw his planes everywhere but no kills.

This is why we need to do away with Name and shame so we ALL can share the IDs of tools like this so we can ALL blacklist them and not suffer their psychosis.

Blacklisting does nothing in this scenario.  Not even sure why it is mentioned.

And no, name and shame is on these forums (and basically every gaming forum) for a good reason.  There are complaints here daily of people who complain about the karma system being abused, chat bans being abused, etc.  Can you even possibly start to imagine what the forums would look like if name and shame was allowed?

Some people are stupid, play the game differently, are drunk, let their kids take a turn, etc.  Fact of life IMO with multiplayer games.  The game does what it can to handle it.  If you feel like you desperately still need to report - just wait for it to come back up?  Easy.

Members
3,633 posts
42,202 battles
6 minutes ago, Col_Nasty said:

Long time player. 

Wow, that is terrible.

That player probably just doesn't care at this point.

Yeah, best you can do is report it.👮

Just in case anyone asks, I am at work. So it wasn't me. 😇

I do sometimes YOLO... okay, I YOLO too much. It's a sickness!🤒🤮

But I would never drop 12 on a teammate.😱

I would drop 12 on a red Wooster because I like chicken. 🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🐔🔥

If only players were as nice as Nasty. 

What a wonderful game we would have.😏

Hang in there Capt.

😎🌴

• Cool 1

[WG]
Administrator, Developers, Community Department, WG Staff, In AlfaTesters
4,248 posts
14,659 battles
1 hour ago, Col_Nasty said:

Long time player. 

We are aware of the issue with submitting tickets right now and are working on it to get the system back up.

Just because you can't submit a ticket right now doesn't mean you won't be able to. Just save the replay and submit when the system comes back up.

-Hapa

• Thanks 1

[WG]
Administrator, Developers, Community Department, WG Staff, In AlfaTesters
4,248 posts
14,659 battles

Also,

That much Tking would result in a shift to Orange status and or game banning automatically.

-Hapa

• Cool 1

[GOB]
Members
2,480 posts
18 minutes ago, Hapa_Fodder said:

We are aware of the issue with submitting tickets right now and are working on it to get the system back up.

Just because you can't submit a ticket right now doesn't mean you won't be able to. Just save the replay and submit when the system comes back up.

-Hapa

Yes I knew.. problem is I am traveling to my other place in a few and need to save the replay to a thumbdrive to take it to my other machine before I can do that.

At first I didn't think of that option.

EDIT, forgot they were so tiny...1.1MB  Just emailed it to myself. Will deal with it when I get there.

Thanx

Edited by Col_Nasty
  • Cool 2

Members
3,633 posts
42,202 battles
26 minutes ago, Hapa_Fodder said:

Also,

That much Tking would result in a shift to Orange status and or game banning automatically.

-Hapa

Yep, orange 🍊 for sure. I would never pull a Sunkist (deadly pun deployed). 😏

Members
1,326 posts
7,773 battles
2 hours ago, Col_Nasty said:

Long time player. 

That's pretty messed up yet I hope WOWS doesn't take the low road of getting rid of team damage like WOT did.