kgh52

Cheating in battle

27 comments in this topic

[TDRB]
Members
5,162 posts
13,743 battles

I just finished a battle where I swear 4 members of my team were in cahoots with the red team. The red team knew every move we were making, dodging out torpedoes as if they knew when we hit the button on our mouse & they were dead-eye shooters. .

Plus they must had some mod cheat  because they were aiming at one ship with the bow turrets & another ship to the other side with their stern turrets. 

The reason I think it was a certain 4 players is because they all used a historical naval commander's name with : in front.

Have you seen these players? Do you think they are cheating? 

• Funny 1
  • Haha 1

[PVE]
Members
7,276 posts
23,147 battles
5 minutes ago, Your_SAT_Score said:

Not a very convincing post without screenshots or a replay. 

:-0

8 minutes ago, kgh52 said:

I just finished a battle where I swear 4 members of my team were in cahoots with the red team. The red team knew every move we were making, dodging out torpedoes as if they knew when we hit the button on our mouse & they were dead-eye shooters. .

Plus they must had some mod cheat  because they were aiming at one ship with the bow turrets & another ship to the other side with their stern turrets. 

The reason I think it was a certain 4 players is because they all used a historical naval commander's name with : in front.

Got 1 :-)

Also...cheating confirmed...notorious bastards they are.

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos
  • Cool 1

[FML]
Members
4,120 posts
16,057 battles
19 minutes ago, kgh52 said:

Edit: Nevermind, talking coop - ofc the bots are engaged in information warfare - its what they do these days. 

Edited by UltimateNewbie

[GWG]
Members
7,288 posts
14,089 battles
14 minutes ago, kgh52 said:

Yes...   It's called Co-Op...   The bots all do this.  And they sometimes favor players on your team.

[TDRB]
Members
5,162 posts
13,743 battles
17 minutes ago, Kesh_Lives said:

Probably cross-communicating with each other in encrypted binary.  Gotta watch those guys.  They cheat all the time.

25 minutes ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

:-0

Got 1 :-)

Also...cheating confirmed...notorious bastards they are.

OH YES! you have to watch them :Smile_hiding: They'll torpedo you from behind if you don't . 

You have to have a chuckle sometimes.

[PIG]
[PIG]
Members
1,310 posts
6,380 battles
1 hour ago, kgh52 said:

Oink!!! It could be. They also behave strangely : whatever you write in the chat about them, they never answer! Generally, when He writes something players don't like, He is chat banned. I, mean, He, the Pig of Pigs, checked in the forums : guess what? Not a single post!!! I see only 2 possibilities, 1. The Illuminati : They are in control of the Planet, including World of Warsh[PIG]s. 2. Extraterrestrial domination? This could prove the existence of intelligent life in the Universe. Can something be more intelligent than Him. Not sure. Let's team to find out. Goltz.

• Cool 1

Members
2,151 posts
6,418 battles

Don't try to adjust your monitor we are taking control. You have entered the Twilight Zone. :Smile_facepalm:

[TFK]
[TFK]
Alpha Tester
1,693 posts
20,958 battles

Don't trust :Apostili if he is in a match. He's a griefer if he is on your team :Smile-angry:

[SALVO]
Members
25,816 posts
28,147 battles
6 hours ago, franz_von_goltz said:

Oink!!! It could be. They also behave strangely : whatever you write in the chat about them, they never answer! Generally, when He writes something players don't like, He is chat banned. I, mean, He, the Pig of Pigs, checked in the forums : guess what? Not a single post!!! I see only 2 possibilities, 1. The Illuminati : They are in control of the Planet, including World of Warsh[PIG]s. 2. Extraterrestrial domination? This could prove the existence of intelligent life in the Universe. Can something be more intelligent than Him. Not sure. Let's team to find out. Goltz.

There's another option.   Seanet.  The oceanic version of Skynet.  :Smile_hiding:

[NEMO]
Members
829 posts
3,000 battles
15 hours ago, kgh52 said:

All bots talk to each other, and don't try to listen to them, because you'll never hear them, just make sure any bots on YOUR team die first and don't worry about Bots shooting at multiple targets at once, worry about why WE cant

[TDRB]
Members
5,162 posts
13,743 battles
2 hours ago, wolfkind252 said:

All bots talk to each other, and don't try to listen to them, because you'll never hear them, just make sure any bots on YOUR team die first and don't worry about Bots shooting at multiple targets at once, worry about why WE cant

I can assure you nothing in this game will cause me to loose any sleep, even bots shooting at multiple targets. :cap_look:

[WOLF1]
Members
6,040 posts
On 9/9/2020 at 1:19 AM, kgh52 said:

OH YES! you have to watch them :Smile_hiding: They'll torpedo you from behind if you don't . 

You have to have a chuckle sometimes.

I literally warn in Co-Op sometimes to let the green bots ahead of you, so they don't torp you in the rear...:cap_horn:

[TDRB]
Members
5,162 posts
13,743 battles
5 minutes ago, Kesh_Lives said:

I literally warn in Co-Op sometimes to let the green bots ahead of you, so they don't torp you in the rear...:cap_horn:

Yes, in most situations I do allow the bot to lead. 

[SYN]
Members
1,406 posts
10,851 battles
On 9/9/2020 at 7:31 AM, Raven114 said:

Don't try to adjust your monitor we are taking control. You have entered the Twilight Zone. :Smile_facepalm:

Twilight Zone is bounded by the imagination. 

The Outer Limits will adjust the picture and volume. 

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[NEMO]
Members
829 posts
3,000 battles
8 hours ago, Kesh_Lives said:

isn't that the truth

[WOLF2]
Members
858 posts
20,187 battles
On 9/9/2020 at 4:26 AM, RipNuN2 said:

Skynet is here!

One of the bots is Forbin.  The young people here may not know what Forbin did in the 1970s.  

Before Skynet there was Colossus.

[WOLF1]
Members
565 posts
1,540 battles

Me: brawling in my cruiser 

my human teammate: launches torpedoes

me: takes two torpedoes

angry me: fires torpedoes at him

human teammate: has to dodge torpedoes and ram enemy ship, or take six torpedoes

also human teammate: decides to dodge torpedoes and ram enemy ship

me: :Smile_trollface:

[NEMO]
Members
829 posts
3,000 battles
On 9/9/2020 at 1:38 AM, kgh52 said:

anything with : in front of it is a bot, and YES all bots are in cahoots with each other, the only thing good about bots is they don't hide behind islands or in corrals, as for performance, I'l take the corrals and even a coward that runs away

[TDRB]
Members
5,162 posts
13,743 battles
13 minutes ago, wolfkind252 said:

anything with : in front of it is a bot, and YES all bots are in cahoots with each other, the only thing good about bots is they don't hide behind islands or in corrals, as for performance, I'l take the corrals and even a coward that runs away

My comments were made in jest but I do prefer coops over PVP. Yes, I do to be successful in PVP you must be cautious where coops are more like the shoot'em up oaters I watched as a kid. Maybe if we had teams instead of a group................

I watched a Missouri driver go around two large islands, I'm assuming to get behind the enemy bots while allowing me in a DD & 2 cruisers take on our counter part. I charged in on my Benham & was able to sink the 2 cruisers before I was sunk. I needed 2 kills to complete a mission so I was happy.

The 2 cruisers made short work of the DD & got the BB sunk before our friend in the Missouri was 2/3rds of the way around the island. I don't believe the Missouri was able to get off a 2nd salvo. He shot at the bot BB as he started around the islands.

I'm thinking this had to be a random main.

[NEMO]
Members
829 posts
3,000 battles

all us coopers should band together and train together like clans do

Its be great if there was a list of who plays random and who plays coop, I played enough random that I prefer coop, the only thing I found about randoms I like better is humans can only shoot at one ship at a time so if I come from the other side and torpedo you your sunk and I can escape , that is until the rest of your team clobbers me 2 seconds later because they are ruining together, in coop battleships are left behind by the rest of the bots ( usually) but they can fire at multiple targets at once