You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
IOWA_sniper_123321

H-44 Super Battleship In Game!

Vote:  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Vote:

32 comments in this topic

Members
21 posts
121 battles
Hello Fellow WoWs Players,

My friends and I have wanted a certain ship Class to be in the game from the very start. Now that guns bigger than 460mm have been added, we believe that this ship class should be added with its guns the same size as Shikishima, at this point you have probably realised that we are talking about the H-44 Super Battleship project. This ship would be an absolutely great asset to the game and DEFINITELY bring close combat back into the meta. This ship would be a very fun ship to play and there are many gimmicks that it could have for instance:

A large Hp Pool,
Great Armour,
Big 510mm guns,
30 knots like it would have had in real life,
Many Secondary guns, etc

The guns could have whatever they need to make them balanced out as well as low manuverability as well and even the largest turning circle in the game.

A lot of people have wanted this ship to be added into the game for years and now is the chance to finally have it. 

The Means of Purchasing the ship could be Free Xp or Coal/Steel, Even adding it to the Research Bureau.

Please consider eventually adding this ship into the game since it was actually fully designed in real life.

Also this is my NA Account that it auto logs into, that is why it is not good stats or anything lol.
Edited by IOWA_sniper_123321
  • Cool 1

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
25,204 posts
21,009 battles

Shikishima is 'balanced' because it has only 6 guns and everything else about the ship is bad. And you want a ship with more HP by about 50%, more guns by 33%, better armor, turtleback, better speed, better secondaries, better AA, and somehow believe that 'it has a large turning circle' makes it a fair and balanced T10?

What are you smoking and can I have some of it?

• Cool 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Boring 1
  • Meh 2

[SALVO]
Members
6,969 posts
5,521 battles
4 minutes ago, Lert said:

Shikishima is 'balanced' because it has only 6 guns and everything else about the ship is bad. And you want a ship with more HP by about 50%, more guns by 33%, better armor, turtleback, better speed, better secondaries, better AA, and somehow believe that 'it has a large turning circle' makes it a fair and balanced T10?

As any Death Star, it must have a fatal design flaw. Shoot it below funnel #2 and it detonates.

Edited by ArIskandir
  • Funny 2
  • Haha 1

[A-D-F]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
8,763 posts

You know what else it could have?  Attack helicopters, laser beams and it can call in air strikes from orbit.  Just little outer space airstrikes though, not big ones.  For balance.

• Cool 1
  • Haha 1

[PRVTR]
Members
1,119 posts
5,596 battles

I already tried this.

If we want to talk realistic implementation, we could have it in a separate game mode for an event.

Otherwise, the largest practical size we can expect to be able to extract out of the H-Class designs would be the H-42 armed with the 48cm guns. Maybe the H-43 If we wanted to go bonkers. I'll link you to my H-43 proposal when I get the chance

-Shrayes

Edit: to whom it may concern

There's your H-43 proposal

Edit 2: Also, WhErEs MuH BaCoN!1!?!!/!

Edited by Shrayes_Bhagavatula
  • Meh 1

[CAP]
Members
405 posts
17,114 battles
18 minutes ago, Burnsy said:

You know what else it could have?  Attack helicopters, laser beams and it can call in air strikes from orbit.  Just little airstrikes though, not big ones.  For balance.

no no no... Sharks with laser beams.

Any a dozen dolphins that swim the torpedoes right the the target.

• Funny 1

Members
21 posts
121 battles
31 minutes ago, Lert said:

It would be very un manuverable as well as not having the best AA, being an easy target, Bad dispersion. It would be balanced.

• Cool 1

[PRVTR]
Members
1,119 posts
5,596 battles
17 minutes ago, IOWA_sniper_123321 said:

It would be very un manuverable as well as not having the best AA, being an easy target, Bad dispersion. It would be balanced.

There's a difference between an easy target and an easy target that's German.

German ships, particularly the BBs, can be extremely difficult to take down if played right, Kurfurst being a prime example. Yes, I know that we all hear stories of Kurfursts burning to the waterline in a matter of minutes, salt flowing freely, etc., but those stories are caused not by the ship being weak, but the player's mindset being weak, i.e not judiciously using Damage Control or Repair Party, not knowing when to run, so on and so forth. If you play the Kurfurst right, that bratwurst will keep on floating and coming back to tank more damage. If you think Kremlin is impossible to kill, you haven't seen impossible to kill.

Let that sink in for a minute when making an argument for the H-44.

-Shrayes

[A-D-F]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
8,763 posts
27 minutes ago, IOWA_sniper_123321 said:

It would be balanced.

:Smile_veryhappy:

I don't think removing it's ability to move would make it balanced.

SuperTest Coordinator, Beta Testers
6,803 posts
12,597 battles

image.thumb.png.84428836d0b72f08a8ecef3491f35266.png

We did size measurements of the H44 back in the day compared to the GK. It's actually so large I'm pretty sure it can't go through the islands in Two Brothers.

• Cool 2

[KNCOL]
Members
844 posts
2,261 battles
1 hour ago, Ado1fCarsar said:

I just want to play coastal artillery for a change. no ship, just ridiculous sized gun on an island.

Probably not for wows but that would be a cool idea for a game. 

• Cool 1

[KNCOL]
Members
844 posts
2,261 battles
10 minutes ago, Compassghost said:

We did size measurements of the H44 back in the day compared to the GK. It's actually so large I'm pretty sure it can't go through the islands in Two Brothers.

Real footage of h44 going between the two islands in two brothers 

[KSC]
Clan Supertest Coordinator
5,295 posts
8,554 battles

Given that the only ship in the game with guns larger than 460mm is effectively Yamato's sister, I don't consider the 32mm overmatch barrier to be truly broken at this point.  

Edited by yashma

[NWOC]
[NWOC]
Members
1,055 posts
13,816 battles
45 minutes ago, MeglaGnome said:

Give it 90 second reload, and no rudder.

And a steering oar and paddles, no engines.

[WOLF5]
Supertester
4,830 posts
4,285 battles
1 hour ago, Jitta77 said:

no no no... Sharks with laser beams.

Any a dozen dolphins that swim the torpedoes right the the target.

Let's not get too carried away, I'll settle for the USN nuclear shells on Iowa, Missouri, and Montana. Knocks out ships AND aircraft in a 10km radius. But you only get one salvo per game to balance it:Smile_hiding:

Members
21 posts
121 battles
2 hours ago, Compassghost said:

No, it will fit pretty easy if you can not turn into the islands and use the rudder and speed properly it will get through fine. Problem when ya got dds after ya lol!

Members
21 posts
121 battles
2 hours ago, yashma said:

Given that the only ship in the game with guns larger than 460mm is effectively Yamato's sister, I don't consider the 32mm overmatch barrier to be truly broken at this point.  

They could even nerf those specific guns' overmatch so it is 30 like a 457 but have the alpha of 508's or 510s

[SIDE]
Members
4,939 posts
8 hours ago, Compassghost said:

Make it so. I'd be among th first 100 buyers. Looks awesome. Prob moves like a tectonic plate.

• Cool 1

[WOLFG]
Members
11,796 posts
10,943 battles
6 hours ago, IOWA_sniper_123321 said:

"I would say 40-50 Second Reload and a 30-35 Second rudder is a realistic and fair base Stat!" - Me 🤨

We are already on 40 second reloads with ships.

[NBNG]
Beta Testers
1,585 posts
4,655 battles

isnt the H-44 a pure fantasy ship? A ship that wasnt even feasible for construction? We have tons of paper ships in the game but they all could of been constructed. This thing. Im not so sure. I think the Kurfurst herself is pushing that boundary. 

The only way id like to see this ship in game is a boss ship for a special event. Similar to how the Rasputin is. Maybe a tier X game mode 

Edited by JSFWRX85