Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
DD_440

Account Rollback

11 comments in this topic

[-NOM-]
Members
16 posts
2,777 battles

Hey guys,

I was wondering if I could rollback my account to a point about a month ago, but I don't see an option to do that in Player Support (the closest options available are to reset or delete my account, which I don't want). If this is possible, could anyone tell me where I should submit a support ticket with this request? Thank you in advance!

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
25,779 posts
21,688 battles

That's not a service they offer.

[PVE]
Members
8,500 posts
24,590 battles
22 minutes ago, DD_440 said:

Ok then, thank you for the info!

There was a 1 time option to do that at the start of the Puerto Rico dockyard event due to miscommunication on the advertising department's part causing some to buy doubloons w/the idea they would have an easy grind to obtain the ship if they did so (commonly referred to as the PR debacle) but that was the only time I'm aware of.

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
13,197 posts

This really is a huge opportunity that WoWS is letting slip through their fingers. Imagine...

What would you pay? $100? $50? 25? What would it cost? $200? $150? So there's that problem. 

Personally, I think it would be if they stored your data in quarters or bi-yearly chunks. 

What I'd REALLY like to see is a new page in the UI that splits your data out the way you want to see it. All data, year to date, quarterly, etc.... 

If they would just provide us an option to download our OWN data for analysis, that'd be freakin' awesome... then provide access to server stats per ship for comparison... why the data geeks would go crazy.

No, I don't want it from third party sites; it's a privacy thing. 

• Cool 2

[-NOM-]
Members
16 posts
2,777 battles

Oh, I made some really wasteful credit purchases in the past and I was curious if I would have the option to rollback that series of major screwups. Sorry for the late response.

Edited by DD_440

Sign in to follow this