Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Herr_Reitz

Talk about a loss

3 comments in this topic

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
13,197 posts

Well, against my better judgment, I present a replay for your review. I probably did everything wrong, beeched and moaned and whatever. I have not even looked at the replay so it's all fair game. 

It does go right down to the very last seconds so take notes, tell me everything wrong I and our team did wrong(?) but the ending was enjoyable. It's like you know what's coming but because of your previous choices you deserve it and you know it. 

20200906_092953_PGSA110-Manfred-Richthofen_19_OC_prey.wowsreplay

• Meh 1

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
13,197 posts

Here's a version from today...

image.thumb.png.729fb2f8a6aac05a8634792e9d96216c.png

In this instance it is clearly my fault... but I can explain see.... I cannot remember the last time I played Furious in randoms. It's been a very, VERY long time ago. The problem here was no kills. Oh, I did okay on damage but I did not sink a single ship. I finished at about 60k for the game. 

It is interesting however that even with the three kills, the Hawkins finished nearly a hundred behind me. OTOH, the team's damage seemed to be spread among them so they were participating. 

I know personally, I've gotten into a bad habit, which is one attack run then F keying out of the attacks. By the time I realize it, I've already done it. So I need to work on that! 

• Boring 1
  • Meh 1

Sign in to follow this