Jump to content
Learux

Everything about the game makes me sad

19 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

1,287
[RKLES]
Members
964 posts

Player skill, game modes and more player skill, just everything. The mods closing this post makes  me even sadder.

If it wasn't for time and money invested I would go back to Eve online.

Who am I kidding , just don't have the time for that anymore!

GG guys, I might just stick around or maybe not

  • Cool 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2
  • Boring 5
  • Meh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
664
[-AFK-]
Members
1,282 posts
15,965 battles
29 minutes ago, Learux said:

Player skill, game modes and more player skill, just everything. The mods closing this post makes  me even sadder.

If it wasn't for time and money invested I would go back to Eve online.

Who am I kidding , just don't have the time for that anymore!

GG guys, I might just stick around or maybe not

These are your own personal issues I am sorry. Only you can resolve these. 
If you change your perception on the world around you, you do not have to view everything so negatively, 
speak to friends and family to help pick you up.

It will be ok

  • Cool 1
  • Boring 1
  • Meh 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,287
[RKLES]
Members
964 posts
9 minutes ago, Salvo_Creative said:

These are your own personal issues I am sorry. Only you can resolve these. 
If you change your perception on the world around you, you do not have to view everything so negatively, 
speak to friends and family to help pick you up.

It will be ok

I was talking about the boat game, not sure why you think it is ok to bring friends family etc in the picture.

Do you need help, there is phone # for that?

You can always PM me and I will try to help you out to the best of my capabilities

 

  • Cool 1
  • Haha 4
  • Boring 1
  • Meh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
839 posts
16,384 battles
52 minutes ago, Learux said:

Player skill, game modes and more player skill, just everything. The mods closing this post makes  me even sadder.

If it wasn't for time and money invested I would go back to Eve online.

Who am I kidding , just don't have the time for that anymore!

GG guys, I might just stick around or maybe not

I agree. The skill level and quality of random battles is so low now it's just not worth the time to play them.

  • Cool 1
  • Meh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,844
[WOLF1]
Members
6,322 posts

If you don't like the game, and/or don't want to play it, by all means, leave.  Why you're still hanging around stinking up the forum, I don't know...

 

  • Cool 1
  • Boring 1
  • Meh 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
664
[-AFK-]
Members
1,282 posts
15,965 battles
1 hour ago, Learux said:

I was talking about the boat game, not sure why you think it is ok to bring friends family etc in the picture.

Do you need help, there is phone # for that?

You can always PM me and I will try to help you out to the best of my capabilities

 

You need to look inward for your issues because the way you feel is only within you. 
Others whom put themselves into a depressive state will to also feel the same way. 

Those whom are not in this state still enjoy every part of the game and are doing well at this game as a result. 
Your belief's and perception are only within yourself. 

you cannot reflect these back as the initial issues still remain and the problems still remain yours. 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,467
[PVE]
Members
11,076 posts
19,204 battles

It's alright to cry, crying takes the sad out of you.

Rosey Grier Performs 'It's Alright To Cry'

 

Edited by Sovereigndawg
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,438
[D-DAY]
Members
6,992 posts
3 hours ago, Learux said:

Player skill, game modes and more player skill, just everything. The mods closing this post makes  me even sadder.

If it wasn't for time and money invested I would go back to Eve online.

Who am I kidding , just don't have the time for that anymore!

GG guys, I might just stick around or maybe not

Oh dear. Either you get something from the game or you don't. You benefit or don't.

Stop looking at the situation of 'time and money invested' - it's a symbiosis - you enjoy, so spend time and money. That time has been and gone.

If you're now getting nothing from the game but are still compelled to play...because you once enjoyed it (when it was fun), then in your sad story, that is the saddest part.

 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1
[IROCX]
Banned
2 posts
2,373 battles
3 hours ago, Salvo_Creative said:

You need to look inward for your issues because the way you feel is only within you. 
Others whom put themselves into a depressive state will to also feel the same way. 

Those whom are not in this state still enjoy every part of the game and are doing well at this game as a result. 
Your belief's and perception are only within yourself. 

you cannot reflect these back as the initial issues still remain and the problems still remain yours. 

I WILL BE YOUR FREIND FOR 1000 DUBS, CHARGED MONTHLY

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,814
[TWFT]
Members
1,504 posts
41,365 battles

Instead of looking at the symptoms, lets look at the root cause, were the game was to were it is now

It started out as a slow paced strategy thinking mans game were you needed a lot of patience (Which I do not have) and a lot of fore site (also something I have little of) to be successful in. 

It was a game that was played by people that were a little older and more mature, so the atmosphere was a little more tolerable, yes there was salt, but for some reason it was not like the crap you have to hear now from the basement dwelling 13 year old high on Mountain Dew.

When supper containers were added they had a lot of stuff in them, now, not so much.

CV's......if I have to explain then just stop reading here and go to another thread.

Subs.....skip.

In short, for me I stopped spending money on this game and just play for free with the exception of keeping premium time.  The game has became an ADD, Teen infested cesspool, ,   Also don't bother looking for to many players to sympathize with you in the forum, I think most of them are just shills for WG. and as for complaining to the mods, don't bother, they want your money, not your input.

Good luck if you leave, but I suggest you just play one or two games a week for a while, and don't spend any more money on it.

  • Thanks 2
  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
366
[-A-8-]
Members
572 posts
22,935 battles
19 minutes ago, Turbotush said:

Also don't bother looking for to many players to sympathize with you in the forum, I think most of them are just shills for WG.

Yea because everyone who doesn't agree with you must be a shill.... impossible for them to either not care or actually like the content you don't.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,814
[TWFT]
Members
1,504 posts
41,365 battles
10 minutes ago, wildgooseman said:

Yea because everyone who doesn't agree with you must be a shill.... impossible for them to either not care or actually like the content you don't.

Ok, lets explore that thought.

How many times have you seen any player in a match say "Oh goody!  2 CV's!", and what happens to a player that posts in the forums that 2 CV's a side is just not right?  Or how about the clans that were pissed about CV's in Clan Battles?  Did WG listen to them?

What about the Kitakami?  I for the life of me can not remember any player saying "Bring that ship back, it helped the game play".

Ok, so not everyone agrees and I'm ok with that, but some of the stuff in the game or soon to be added just screams at me that WG just doesn't care.

 

 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,995
[-TKS-]
Members
3,354 posts
18,321 battles
4 hours ago, Burt_The_Possum said:

I WILL BE YOUR FREIND FOR 1000 DUBS, CHARGED MONTHLY

I'll do it for 500

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,995
[-TKS-]
Members
3,354 posts
18,321 battles
50 minutes ago, Turbotush said:

Instead of looking at the symptoms, lets look at the root cause, were the game was to were it is now

It started out as a slow paced strategy thinking mans game were you needed a lot of patience (Which I do not have) and a lot of fore site (also something I have little of) to be successful in. 

It was a game that was played by people that were a little older and more mature, so the atmosphere was a little more tolerable, yes there was salt, but for some reason it was not like the crap you have to hear now from the basement dwelling 13 year old high on Mountain Dew.

When supper containers were added they had a lot of stuff in them, now, not so much.

CV's......if I have to explain then just stop reading here and go to another thread.

Subs.....skip.

In short, for me I stopped spending money on this game and just play for free with the exception of keeping premium time.  The game has became an ADD, Teen infested cesspool, ,   Also don't bother looking for to many players to sympathize with you in the forum, I think most of them are just shills for WG. and as for complaining to the mods, don't bother, they want your money, not your input.

Good luck if you leave, but I suggest you just play one or two games a week for a while, and don't spend any more money on it.

tenor.gif.c269c0fe5431f8c0c1cf5575d757e6ec.gif

  • Meh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
740
[G-O-W]
Volunteer Moderator Coordinator, Supertester, Privateers
1,527 posts
16,762 battles

This isn't very useful or constructive, is it? 

The tendency to personal attacks isn't going to go too well for those who continue to resort to them. 

Move along. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×