You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
DopeB393

ModStation Won't Launch

7 comments in this topic

Members
4 posts
1,475 battles

Since the New update on WoWs I haven't been able to get into ModStation to update it. I Click on the desktop Icon and nothing happens, a tab appears on the bottom of my task bar but there's nothing there. I've tried uninstalling and then installing ModStation altogether, Rebooting my computer. Nothing seems to work, Can someone help me through this. 

[WORX]
Members
13,286 posts
20,135 battles
3 minutes ago, DopeB393 said:

Since the New update on WoWs I haven't been able to get into ModStation to update it. I Click on the desktop Icon and nothing happens, a tab appears on the bottom of my task bar but there's nothing there. I've tried uninstalling and then installing ModStation altogether, Rebooting my computer. Nothing seems to work, Can someone help me through this. 

PM the mod creator or the manager of the mod for help.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
28,330 posts
14,924 battles
1 hour ago, DopeB393 said:

Mine opened and updated just fine. Try uninstalling and reinstalling it.

• Cool 1

[MR-1]
Members
1,981 posts
23,190 battles

i was also going to suggest they wolf . as i could only download the new update after i uninstalled the modstation . then when i reinstalled it  the modstation updated very quickly 

• Cool 1

Members
4 posts
1,475 battles
16 hours ago, BrushWolf said:

Mine opened and updated just fine. Try uninstalling and reinstalling it.

"I've tried uninstalling and then installing ModStation altogether, Rebooting my computer. Nothing seems to work"

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
28,330 posts
14,924 battles
6 hours ago, DopeB393 said:

"I've tried uninstalling and then installing ModStation altogether, Rebooting my computer. Nothing seems to work"

Try running the check and repair function from the WGC.

[MR-1]
Members
1,981 posts
23,190 battles
9 hours ago, DopeB393 said:

uninstall your modstation  . then do the new update  then reinstall  the modstation back  . that worked for me