You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.

3 comments in this topic

[NSEW]
Members
32 posts
14,291 battles

A semi-permanent signal would be be "permanent" unless the player doesn't fulfill the requirements needed to keep the signal/flag.  Otherwise, he loses it.  They could be auto-enabled for resupply.

HOTEL QUEBEC

Boosts the amount of XP earned in battle by 5% and the signal is permanent as long as the player does not damage an ally (player or bot) via artillery, torpedo, or ramming.

Reasoning:  this would encourage players to play a more careful, considered game, one with less team damage or team kills.

WHISKEY WHISKEY

By mounting this set of signals on your ship, your repair costs after the battle will be 3% lower, and the signal is permanent as long as the player is not sunk during battle.

Reasoning:  this would encourage players to win the battle through superior seamanship, and might reduce suicidal tactics and ramming attacks.

X-RAY TANGO

By mounting this set of signals on your ship, damage from allies is reduced by 1/2, and the signal is permanent as long as the player does not damage an ally (player or bot) via artillery, torpedo, or ramming.

Reasoning:  this would be a way players could avoid taking serious damage from allies, and it would encourage them to be careful not to damage their allies themselves.

These are the only three I can think of at the moment; I'm sure there's more that could be invented/suggested.  Just a thought...

Edited by Zoot21
addition of third signal
  • Cool 1

[SMLSK]
Beta Testers
1,409 posts
2,240 battles

This is an interesting concept and I kinda like it. Though not to detract for the current signal system there really can't be a lot and they should be relatively hard to aquire to begin with.

[WOLF1]
Members
1,114 posts
2,160 battles
3 hours ago, Zoot21 said:

A semi-permanent signal would be be "permanent" unless the player doesn't fulfill the requirements needed to keep the signal/flag.  Otherwise, he loses it.  They could be auto-enabled for resupply.

HOTEL QUEBEC

Boosts the amount of XP earned in battle by 5% and the signal is permanent as long as the player does not damage an ally (player or bot) via artillery, torpedo, or ramming.

Reasoning:  this would encourage players to play a more careful, considered game, one with less team damage or team kills.

WHISKEY WHISKEY

By mounting this set of signals on your ship, your repair costs after the battle will be 3% lower, and the signal is permanent as long as the player is not sunk during battle.

Reasoning:  this would encourage players to win the battle through superior seamanship, and might reduce suicidal tactics and ramming attacks.

X-RAY TANGO

By mounting this set of signals on your ship, damage from allies is reduced by 1/2, and the signal is permanent as long as the player does not damage an ally (player or bot) via artillery, torpedo, or ramming.

Reasoning:  this would be a way players could avoid taking serious damage from allies, and it would encourage them to be careful not to damage their allies themselves.

These are the only three I can think of at the moment; I'm sure there's more that could be invented/suggested.  Just a thought...

1. You know when trolls ram you your ship also damaged them and counts as team damage?? Plus some people activity try to force you to ram them. I also sometimes ram others while aiming, and I say sorry. Too much risk for me

2.  I think the whiskey whiskey one will make every ship flying it hide inside an island in my opinion, plus my survivability in battles is horrible so also very risky

3. Troll ramming again

disclaimer: all my opinion, disagree if you want

Edited by Boomer625
  • Cool 1