You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
CptRemy

Monaghan - It can be a fun ship

2 comments in this topic

[FTY]
Members
208 posts
8,005 battles

When the stars align, the Monaghan can really shine. However, it usually is a difficult ship because of the two options it gives : Short-range torps, lots of guns, or long-range torps, and only two front guns, lol.

I was using it as a gun bote and having loads of fun, but I decided to give the long-range torps a shot, and had this game! It feels kinda neutered without all its guns tho.

How do you guys play the Monaghan?

yfu3lDN.jpg

• Cool 1

[META_]
Members
1,829 posts
18,967 battles
On 9/3/2020 at 3:45 PM, CptRemy said:

When the stars align, the Monaghan can really shine. However, it usually is a difficult ship because of the two options it gives : Short-range torps, lots of guns, or long-range torps, and only two front guns, lol.

I was using it as a gun bote and having loads of fun, but I decided to give the long-range torps a shot, and had this game! It feels kinda neutered without all its guns tho.

How do you guys play the Monaghan?

yfu3lDN.jpg

gunboat is my choice, gg...i love the Monahan in the current meta, DFAA to deter cvs , enough guns to kill all but the french heads up...good game . I  have a cpl Monahan videos out ..on YouTube channel Meta_Man2002..she is sweet 

• Cool 1