Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
neptunes_wrath

the benefits to UN-RE-Installing game

7 comments in this topic

Members
3,224 posts
591 battles

so every patch the WOWS folder gets bigger and bigger... this time I decided to once again(I did it years ago) Uninstall the game, and will reinstall.. the game is 37g or so, the folder was at almost 60g....
I am guessing it will be better to  have more free space... MY QUESTION is will this at all change the performance....I don't expect it to but I can dream....

Members
3,224 posts
591 battles
4 hours ago, wkcw1 said:

Is it 60G after clearing out the replays and patches?

no it was 58G BEFORE uninstalling, rather than DL the patch that was ANOTHER 7G, I uninstalled and clean installed at 38G

[WOLF1]
Members
6,323 posts

If you're having performance problems with WoWS, or you missing that disk space you just recovered, you probably need to update your computer anyway.

WoWS client is a pretty light load on a decent computer.

It's not exactly the latest bleeding-edge twitch game client...

[WOLFG]
Members
33,679 posts
10,473 battles
4 minutes ago, Kesh_Lives said:

If you're having performance problems with WoWS, or you missing that disk space you just recovered, you probably need to update your computer anyway.

WoWS client is a pretty light load on a decent computer.

It's not exactly the latest bleeding-edge twitch game client...

It depends on how picky you are.

Some aren't happy unless they're getting 144FPS at 4k. Others are fine with 40 FPS (or less) at 1080p. There's a pretty big spectrum in there.

[12TF]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
9,260 posts

No, not unless you were out of or nearly out of HD space.

Think of it this way, if an office has enough filing cabinets to hold all the needed paperwork, adding more empty filing cabinets isn't going to make the office work any faster.   It just means there are more empty filing cabinets to hold more paperwork, that will be added in the future.

Members
3,224 posts
591 battles

never mind.... LOL it is always 58G... performance is ok, always was ok... I plan on getting a new rig soon anyway.... I want to run the NEW WOWS Admirals 

Sign in to follow this