Jump to content
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Herr_Reitz

Ship Requirements for Anniversary Campaign

10 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

3,981
[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
13,197 posts

I get it you want players participating in the lower tiers... sort of a "Rediscovery" focus... Butt... why couldn't you just let us play the ships we wanted to play, eh? As long as they met the type/tier requirement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
833
[--V--]
Members
1,538 posts
14,229 battles

To for you to play ships you don't normally play.  A challenge. 

You aren't challenged by things you do well,,,, but by things which are difficult.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16,620
[ARGSY]
Members
24,393 posts
18,350 battles
1 hour ago, Herr_Reitz said:

Butt...

People who can't spell correctly always make an a$$ of themselves. :Smile_teethhappy:

1 hour ago, Herr_Reitz said:

why couldn't you just let us play the ships we wanted to play, eh?

Bear this in mind:

1) The missions that actually count - the ones with the containers for collection pieces in them - don't require you to use a particular ship.

2) Missions can be repeated for stars, even if you have already obtain the rewards.

3) Therefore, you are ultimately at leisure to complete the campaign with any ships you want at the relevant tiers.

The rest is just combat flags. Pick it up whenever you want. Or not, if you so prefer.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,396
[DVYJC]
Members
4,189 posts
10,784 battles
1 hour ago, Herr_Reitz said:

I get it you want players participating in the lower tiers... sort of a "Rediscovery" focus... Butt... why couldn't you just let us play the ships we wanted to play, eh? As long as they met the type/tier requirement.

TBH I took Dreadnought ought just to finish the campaign task and had a lot of fun. Only 300 XP on her before that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,981
[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
13,197 posts
9 hours ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

People who can't spell correctly always make an a$$ of themselves. :Smile_teethhappy:

Bear this in mind:

1) The missions that actually count - the ones with the containers for collection pieces in them - don't require you to use a particular ship.

2) Missions can be repeated for stars, even if you have already obtain the rewards.

3) Therefore, you are ultimately at leisure to complete the campaign with any ships you want at the relevant tiers.

The rest is just combat flags. Pick it up whenever you want. Or not, if you so prefer.

Oh trust me - that mis-spelling was deliberate. :cap_haloween:

You know tho, @Ensign_Cthulhu while I am not OCD or any such thing, I like, if at all possible, to complete the objectives as specified. Since I do know you can do a whole lot of stuff to compensate, I feel compelled to complete as specified.

'Cause I believe somewhere, in a nearly dark room, in the basement of a WG/WoWS building, there is a new employee who's first task is to figure all this stuff out to the satisfaction of their boss(es). I want to help them, see? :cap_wander_2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,981
[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
13,197 posts
10 hours ago, SeaborneSumo said:

To for you to play ships you don't normally play.  A challenge. 

You aren't challenged by things you do well,,,, but by things which are difficult.

I do like that sentiment. It is very true. :cap_like:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,981
[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
13,197 posts
9 hours ago, Compassghost said:

There are 3 of them per tier.

image.png.227acc510e2e3868aa18f1e9bd40d08e.pngimage.png.9152d4880e77a89bf2fbff96745b0355.pngimage.png.7ec61ae7323f512eaaadeef1aeaa2b9c.png

Yes, thanks for making it clear for me. I have the Ark B. I'm like wahoo... some BB missions for her. Nope. Only specific BBs... So I've been using here everywhere I can in the first round of missions. 

Cause you know, she likes to contribute. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SuperTest Coordinator, Beta Testers
7,022 posts
13,117 battles
2 minutes ago, Herr_Reitz said:

Yes, thanks for making it clear for me. I have the Ark B. I'm like wahoo... some BB missions for her. Nope. Only specific BBs... So I've been using here everywhere I can in the first round of missions. 

Cause you know, she likes to contribute.  

Oh, if you want to breeze through the 2-4, buy a Derzki and just yeet in co-op. 10 torpedo hits when the torps reload in like 10 seconds, against co-op BBs, is enjoyable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,981
[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
13,197 posts
11 minutes ago, Compassghost said:

Oh, if you want to breeze through the 2-4, buy a Derzki and just yeet in co-op. 10 torpedo hits when the torps reload in like 10 seconds, against co-op BBs, is enjoyable.

Now that I might try. :cap_haloween:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×