You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
C_D

Ranked Sprint - Alsace Ascension...

4 comments in this topic

[187]
Members
1,634 posts
14,163 battles

I just want to say to the Dev's with this one you guys hit a home run! This was the most fun I have had in short competition in forever. I was sad to see it go so quickly but in the Alsace it was like driving the Rolls Royce of the Sea. Please continue the 3 v  3 format and feel free to use any of the video below in any promotions of the Alsace.

Thank You Again!

Alsace Ascension...

• Cool 1

[WOLFG]
Members
698 posts
14,862 battles

Alsace is a nice ship in my opinion. It does well in Randoms too, even in tier 10 battles.  I liked it. Gonna keep it this time when I reset the French BB line.  I had sold it since I got the Jean Bart and didn't think I needed 2 tier 9 French BBs. I regretted selling it.

[-TRM-]
[-TRM-]
Members
3,347 posts

That probably will be the one french ship I will get. I have enough XP to research the entire line in one go. The problem is US Dollars. Which is to Weegee's benefit. I accumulate xp faster than I can spend dollars to convert. at some point there will be a few million XP and I cannot be bothered to worry about them anymore.

The french warship did very well in Ranked Sprint. It stood up to the Pommern at less than 5km to nothing. as in hull scraping nothing as I tried to shove the gun barrels into it's bridge to get a stack of crits. Well enough to be hands down the first frenchie I buy. There is a couple more I will want to get as well. In due time. 45 knots or faster in a DD is a form of high of itself. Can you imagine just thumbing your nose at the enemy crap torpedoes unable to gain on you?