Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
MM_and_RNG_are_Rigged

Everyones pulling Steel, Coal, Dubloons, and Ships from SCs....

28 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Beta Testers
366 posts

Meanwhile I'm over here pulling this:

100x +50% credit flags
100x +5% speed flags
50x New Year Streamer camos
50x Leviathan flags
50x Basilisk flags
25x Leviathan flags
100x +50% credit flags

Mine was standard for the supercontainers that WeeGee codes in. I only have 7 tier 10s, so naturally I get 7 trash-tier containers. Thanks for all the flags I didn't need because i have hundreds of all of those still. Oh and thanks for the 50 new years camos too. Like i don't still have 600 some of them after two years worth of Santa crates. :Smile_sceptic:

  • Boring 3
  • Meh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7,258
[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
11,510 posts
29,698 battles

I am getting signals and camos too. Got one crate with doubloons that I have no need of (have 50k already with nothing I want to buy).  Was hoping for a few days of premium time early so I could afford to play the high tier ships in co-op but I have a feeling it will be in the last crate given for the last match I need to play in a tier 10.... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52
[L-S-D]
Members
224 posts
54,522 battles
2 minutes ago, Taylor3006 said:

I am getting signals and camos too. Got one crate with doubloons that I have no need of (have 50k already with nothing I want to buy).  Was hoping for a few days of premium time early so I could afford to play the high tier ships in co-op but I have a feeling it will be in the last crate given for the last match I need to play in a tier 10.... 

If you have 50k doubloons then just buy the premium time for doubloons in port.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,843
[OIL-1]
Members
2,306 posts

What I've been seeing so far is people pulling  lot of premium time.

It was also like that on PTS.
I'm saving my tier 10's for last.
I don't want to get free premium time, then waste it running co-op battles in low tier ships to get snowflakes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16,345
[WOLF5]
[WOLF5]
Members
36,872 posts
29,943 battles

29/35 SCs collected.

 

No ships, steel but I did get other things.  The notable stuff:

3k worth of Doubloons (1k drops x3)

79 days worth of Premium Acct time (7 days x7 drops + 30 day drop)

15k Coal

100 Dragon Flags

Edited by HazeGrayUnderway

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,953
[SLI]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
10,462 posts
7 minutes ago, X01_ISAAC_7 said:

Meanwhile I'm over here pulling this:

100x +50% credit flags
100x +5% speed flags
50x New Year Streamer camos
50x Leviathan flags
50x Basilisk flags
25x Leviathan flags
100x +50% credit flags

Mine was standard for the supercontainers that WeeGee codes in. I only have 7 tier 10s, so naturally I get 7 trash-tier containers. Thanks for all the flags I didn't need because i have hundreds of all of those still. Oh and thanks for the 50 new years camos too. Like i don't still have 600 some of them after two years worth of Santa crates. :Smile_sceptic:

You have "hundreds" of +200% FXP signals?  Forget steel, 175 special flags in a haul I would dancing in the rain over it.

Do you have every line ship in the game or something?

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,051
[SYN]
Members
16,027 posts
12,803 battles

who's this "everyone" you keep talking about?

shot-20_09.02_21_09.28-0527.thumb.jpg.bf545f3aefebf14ce048dd82d09cb0ef.jpg

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6,775
[SIM]
Members
6,307 posts
10,284 battles

Sorry friend, I hope that your container karma pays off sooner than later. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,066
[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
5,207 posts
15,030 battles
52 minutes ago, MrDeaf said:

who's this "everyone" you keep talking about?

shot-20_09.02_21_09.28-0527.thumb.jpg.bf545f3aefebf14ce048dd82d09cb0ef.jpg

That’s a nice haul congrats . I don’t know why people would complain about special flags ? There a great way to help you grind for ships free XP captain XP and missions there always useful . You really can’t have to many unless you wont use them . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,091
[ARGSY]
Members
2,016 posts
6,406 battles
1 hour ago, Burnsy said:

You have "hundreds" of +200% FXP signals?  Forget steel, 175 special flags in a haul I would dancing in the rain over it.

Do you have every line ship in the game or something?

That's quite enough from you Burns!

Why don't you tell everyone about your little 'agreement' with WG where on your first crate you were to receive 100 x Missouri?

Let's not even get into the steel deal....

Edited by Sumseaman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
51 posts

Bud of mine had 160 days of premium before he started opening them. 9 of them were 7 day premiums and he was like I DON'T NEED PREMIUM TIME... he was pretty mad. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
278
[ALLY]
Members
505 posts
25,422 battles

To all:

Perhaps I am just an eternal optimist.  Whatever WG wishes to give me for free I will take it.  I have only won 4 SCs out of the 26 (now 27 T10) ships that I have.  200 are for signals, 50 for camo, and I received a 15k coal one.  The coal pushed me over the top so that I could get the Yoshino (the reason why I now have 27 T10 ships).  The rest if I do not want them, I can cash in so that I can get more silver to purchase the Audacious T10 British CV that I have researched but do not have the silver to purchase right now.  I use many of the signals and camo (I cannot remember the last time I had to purchase a camo which saves me more silver to get more ships).

So I know a lot of players would like to see more or nicer things to get and I must admit that it would be nice to get the more and nicer things, but I will gladly take whatever WG wishes to throw my way for free.  I have been on record many times that I play for as cheap as I can.  I really only purchase premium time when it is on sale.  Other than that, WG does not get a dime from me.  I have learned to take what they give me and use it the best that I can.  When the world (or WG) gives you lemons, make lemonade!

C130 signing out

  • Cool 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
757
[UN1]
Members
1,497 posts
4,854 battles
36 minutes ago, Hercules_C130 said:

To all:

Perhaps I am just an eternal optimist.  Whatever WG wishes to give me for free I will take it.  I have only won 4 SCs out of the 26 (now 27 T10) ships that I have.  200 are for signals, 50 for camo, and I received a 15k coal one.  The coal pushed me over the top so that I could get the Yoshino (the reason why I now have 27 T10 ships).  The rest if I do not want them, I can cash in so that I can get more silver to purchase the Audacious T10 British CV that I have researched but do not have the silver to purchase right now.  I use many of the signals and camo (I cannot remember the last time I had to purchase a camo which saves me more silver to get more ships).

So I know a lot of players would like to see more or nicer things to get and I must admit that it would be nice to get the more and nicer things, but I will gladly take whatever WG wishes to throw my way for free.  I have been on record many times that I play for as cheap as I can.  I really only purchase premium time when it is on sale.  Other than that, WG does not get a dime from me.  I have learned to take what they give me and use it the best that I can.  When the world (or WG) gives you lemons, make lemonade!

C130 signing out

^^^^ This.

Quit complaining about receiving free stuff.  Y'all sound like a bunch of children doing so.

  • Cool 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7,258
[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
11,510 posts
29,698 battles
3 hours ago, Saint06 said:

If you have 50k doubloons then just buy the premium time for doubloons in port.

Yeah probably should have done that but honestly, forgot that I could buy premium time with doubloons. 

 

6 minutes ago, Ranari said:

^^^^ This.

Quit complaining about receiving free stuff.  Y'all sound like a bunch of children doing so.

Not sure I see many complaints in the thread, just people putting out there what they received.  There is nothing wrong with people being disappointed as there are plenty of threads extolling the rewards of crates. Free is free and I am happy with that but I am far more excited about getting the oil from each crate than I am the contents. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,771
[SR-_-]
Members
5,505 posts
51,611 battles

Sacrifice more chickens. I did okay, but nothing stood out because I was only doing the tier 8s. I got a crap load of ships.

This could take days. And a lot of chickens may meet their untimely demise.

🔪🔪😏😏🐔🐔🔪🔪😱

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,220
[-TRM-]
Members
5,566 posts

I opened maybe two SC's this round. I only own 10 ships so far. (Disposed of about 20 and added two this week, one for Narai and another as a filler for coop.

 

The three special flags, pastel blue, blue and black are already gone. Some of which are sold to accumulate credits. This game can possibly be re-titled quest for credit or creditwars.

Edited by xHeavy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,771
[SR-_-]
Members
5,505 posts
51,611 battles
1 hour ago, Tecno_ said:

Bud of mine had 160 days of premium before he started opening them. 9 of them were 7 day premiums and he was like I DON'T NEED PREMIUM TIME... he was pretty mad. 

Dude, the last time I bought premium was maybe 3 years ago. I keep getting the premium in crates too. It's like I am being sucked in a whirlpool like charibdis. 

There will be a point where I will need to give premium away, but you can't. As soon as I dip below a year, I get enough to get it back to a year.

WG won't let me go...😏

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,325
[KWF]
Members
6,767 posts
7,444 battles

100 Wyvern flags (the 50% credit ones) are among the highest rolls you can possibly get. 90% of the time they only come in packs of 25, so getting 100 twice is legit very good and surprisingly rare.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,406
[KAG]
Members
1,382 posts
15,871 battles

Give me all the signals.  Steel and Coal are a bonus, but as a seasoned player I would rather get a lot of signals rather than a bottom of the bucket premium that the RNG decides to give me.  

I’ll never get a tier 9 on a roll so why even think it’s possible? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
623
[-TKS-]
Members
1,333 posts
13,004 battles
15 minutes ago, BarneyStyle said:

Give me all the signals.  Steel and Coal are a bonus, but as a seasoned player I would rather get a lot of signals rather than a bottom of the bucket premium that the RNG decides to give me.  

I’ll never get a tier 9 on a roll so why even think it’s possible? 

Same. I pulled x200 of each fire % flag which was fantastic. Though I’ll also take the Gallant I received, especially now that I have a RN dd captain to level.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
Guest
0 posts

The XP flags help with regrinding for RB points, if one is so inclined, so they are actually pretty good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
369
[_TKS_]
Members
838 posts
25,238 battles

all in all i'm just happy to get extra stuff just for playing. 

shot-20.09.02_18.02.05-0886.jpg

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18
[WDWL]
Members
67 posts
28,130 battles

37 super containers total

got the Ochakov, 9500 doubloons, 1500 steel, 75,000 coal, 37 days of premium and "only" 200 camos. Best haul I've ever seen from WG!

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,284
[BWC]
Beta Testers
3,159 posts
9,569 battles

You know, I was seriously considering dropping all but one or two lines to give my fleet a more 'nationalistic' flavor to them and simplify captain training.

 

Then WG throws this event at us, and I realize I need -more- Tier 10s.

 

Clever, WG.  Very clever.   :cap_cool:

 

*goes back to grinding ship lines *

Edited by Jakob_Knight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
650
[F4E]
Members
1,362 posts
30,175 battles

Just wanted to mention....some of these signals they dropped from the SC came in 100x pack, like the Sierra Mike, which i regularly use and buy from the Armory worth about 12mil of credits for 100 signals. I must have spent close to a billion credits well over a year buying signals from armory.  lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×