Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
MrBungle__

New ships in Steam DLC store....when?

6 comments in this topic

[-GPF-]
Members
54 posts
11,771 battles

IIRC a year or so ago WG promised new ships in the Steam store.   Nothing has changed except a quick promo here or there.  Not gonna lose sleep over it, but was nice to grab some low-tier ships on sale once in a while as gifts for friends new to the game. 

[WOLF8]
Members
8,128 posts
6,782 battles

I wouldn't hold my breath, if I were you. WeeGee can simply sell anything they want through the in-game Premium store, which you can even use the Steam wallet to purchase something if you're playing the Steam version of the game, so I think there's little incentive to release something through Steam. I mean, why put up with an extra step of Steam DLC's, when you can just do it yourself through your own in-game store? Besides, if they release something as a Steam DLC, then the players who are playing the game through WG's own WGC wouldn't have an access to it.

That's just me though. Who knows, maybe WG will surprise everyone and release something new as a Steam DLC, one of these days... just saying, lol. *shrug* :Smile_hiding:

Edited by Blorgh2017
grammar

Members
512 posts
15,408 battles
3 hours ago, MrBungle__ said:

IIRC a year or so ago WG promised new ships in the Steam store.   Nothing has changed except a quick promo here or there.  Not gonna lose sleep over it, but was nice to grab some low-tier ships on sale once in a while as gifts for friends new to the game. 

why? It is easier to buy from the direct source. 

[-GPF-]
Members
54 posts
11,771 battles
9 hours ago, lordholland4293 said:

why? It is easier to buy from the direct source. 

No, it's really not.  And entirely not my point.

Sign in to follow this