You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
arch4random

HOPE THIS HELPS YOU getting logged in

7 comments in this topic

Members
1,036 posts

after trying for most of the day i figured out to get in and play....

when you bring up the wargaming.net game center >>>>before you press play ...located on the RIGHT SIDE of the word PLAY there is a small arrow on the right side of it >>>.click on that arrow it will bring up boxes>>>>>i had to click on the top box to reset the settings and im in>>>>>but the sizes seem to be small and the carousel needs adjusting BUT i can play ...will look into this another time i got some SCs i need to  collect....hope this helps if the top box doesnt work for you maybe the ones under it will..

• Cool 1

[AAA]
Members
231 posts
20,365 battles
1 hour ago, Gneisenau013 said:

Are you also getting hung up at the "Waiting for Authorization" screen?

#anchorsaweigh

Yes, after I reset my settings and restarted my computer twice, the game finally let me in. Tried to log in this morning to grab a few more SCs before work and stuck on “waiting for authorization” again. 

[TAFFY]
Members
1 post
5,710 battles

Yes, waiting for authorization - tried other drop downs - to no avail.  3rd update in a row with big problems.......

[RCN]
Beta Testers
44 posts
4,390 battles

I sent in a ticket, did the system check WG asked me to do, then they advised me to turn off my anti-virus AVG. So I disable AVG and the game loaded, but as soon as I enabled AVG it booted me from the game. Not that thrilled at that idea of having to turn off my anti-virus, WOWS worked fine before the update and my WOT still works fine as well.

[KSC]
Members
12 posts
10,768 battles

I am having this issue and nothing suggested anywhere is working and CS just closed my ticket without addressing the problem.

Edited by SgtRossUSMC