Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Toaderbnl

Got message I won an epic twitch drop but nothing happened when I clicked it

9 comments in this topic

[CAPCO]
[CAPCO]
Members
17 posts
8,769 battles

Hi. I got a message in game that I won an epic twitch drop. Clicked the ok button and got nothing. No items, no mission. I'm hearing this is a frequent occurrence. 

• Cool 1
  • Haha 1

Members
4,390 posts
3,255 battles
Just now, Toaderbnl said:

Hi. I got a message in game that I won an epic twitch drop. Clicked the ok button and got nothing. No items, no mission. I'm hearing this is a frequent occurrence. 

Yup. I linked my accounts and claimed the drop for this month, had the notice, and got nothing. C'est le guerre 

[UNHLY]
Members
5,074 posts
14,222 battles

The epic drop this patch is a supercontainer, so it would have automatically credited to your account and been available on the container ship. 

[DPG]
Supertester
768 posts
19,205 battles

Same for me. but No super container, and i have collected twitch rewards and bundles successfully from the beginning of the program.  - I suspect the message should have been for a twitch reward which was a standard gift container instead of the "Epic container" reward

image.png.09b34a4af1ac522e9ba11791d500e9a9.png

Edited by Karandar

[SMOKD]
Members
151 posts
29,805 battles
On 9/2/2020 at 7:05 PM, foodprinter said:

If you check your twitch you can see that you earned a gift container. I've already notified the responsible team and they will adjust the messaging

What do you mean "check your twitch"?  I got the same message in game.  When I clicked no container showed to be available.  I checked my notifications at the bottom right and it showed nothing.  I checked on my twitch page but see nothing saying I have a container.  Should I send in a ticket?  

Sign in to follow this