You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Panzerschiffer

You forgot to include a ship icon for the Oklahoma

7 comments in this topic

[JINGO]
Modder
248 posts

As you can see in the screenshot, the Oklahoma (PASB505) has no icon.  This is the only ship in the game without one.  All three icon files have only the "DEFAULT" 'icon'.

image.png.b185dc66a4689a76da5a8eeec7631c00.png

[WOLF5]
Supertester
5,146 posts
4,345 battles

That’s a known issue and has been reported.

[JINGO]
Modder
248 posts
3 hours ago, BrushWolf said:

Not uncommon for WIP ships.

Maybe on the Supertest server, but I've been making WoWs icons for a few years, and I've never seen a ship that's made it to the main server not have an icon.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
28,341 posts
14,924 battles
51 minutes ago, Panzerschiffer said:

Maybe on the Supertest server, but I've been making WoWs icons for a few years, and I've never seen a ship that's made it to the main server not have an icon.

It has happened before and I have idea why that ship has no icon.

[JINGO]
Modder
248 posts
On 9/2/2020 at 8:08 PM, BrushWolf said:

It has happened before and I have idea why that ship has no icon.

Since you seem to have an inside track, I'll take your word for it.  I hope it's not some special ship tripe, like Azur Lane.

If you do have some say with Wargaming, please encourage the devs not to add another version of the West Virginia; '43(?), I believe, was being considered.  Adding years to ships that already exist just to have another version for purchase isn't very attractive, especially when, as in this case, there's another ship from the class not in the game: the MarylandMaryland good; West Virginia '43 bad.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
28,341 posts
14,924 battles
12 minutes ago, Panzerschiffer said:

Since you seem to have an inside track, I'll take your word for it.  I hope it's not some special ship tripe, like Azur Lane.

If you do have some say with Wargaming, please encourage the devs not to add another version of the West Virginia; '43(?), I believe, was being considered.  Adding years to ships that already exist just to have another version for purchase isn't very attractive, especially when, as in this case, there's another ship from the class not in the game: the MarylandMaryland good; West Virginia '43 bad.

They may still be working on it but it is funny particularly when they are on the opposing team.