You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Hapa_Fodder

Twitch Drops in Update 0.9.8

11 comments in this topic

[104]
Members
80 posts
3,417 battles

funny thing - I logged on, and it said Congrats you have received an Epic Twitch drop, but all I had were 3 gift containers - no twitch containers...

• Cool 1

[WOOKY]
Members
115 posts
20,957 battles

This update is so laggy, literally worse than trying to play it on Mac OS back in the days.

You can tell that WG devs have been working hard on this anniversary gift.  :cap_like:

[META_]
Members
8 posts
6,359 battles
12 hours ago, SeaWyvern64 said:

funny thing - I logged on, and it said Congrats you have received an Epic Twitch drop, but all I had were 3 gift containers - no twitch containers...

Same here watched Twitch stream, funky hat and all said I was awarded container, no container, is there a schedule when twitch containers released?

[CRF]
Members
1,031 posts
9,213 battles
6 hours ago, pf13_1952 said:

Same here watched Twitch stream, funky hat and all said I was awarded container, no container, is there a schedule when twitch containers released?

Ditto - logged in last night, got the message that I received the epic twitch drop, and all there was was a gift container - not even a real twitch container. @Hapa_Fodder - can you explain what is going on here???

Edited by sonoasailor
  • Cool 1

Beta Testers
36 posts
7,498 battles

So confusing first it says 9/4 5pm stream then it disappears, then at midnight? I give up

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
4,432 posts
17,387 battles
On 9/2/2020 at 10:00 AM, Hapa_Fodder said:

Celebrate the Fifth Anniversary of World of Warships on-stream with us and get some extra gifts just for watching!

Read it on the portal

:cap_cool:Must have been a Bad Boy  this year No Ships No Steel  just flags and some coal:Smile_amazed:.....................................Still coal is nice:Smile_smile:

Edited by shadowsrmine
  • Sad 1

[WOLFL]
Members
1,037 posts
37,263 battles
12 hours ago, shadowsrmine said:

:cap_cool:Must have been a Bad Boy  this year No Ships No Steel  just flags and some coal:Smile_amazed:.....................................Still coal is nice:Smile_smile:

is sad bro, not Steel, not ships, i have 26 T10, and open the 26 SC  only one ship premium, the 25 SC many flags :(

• Cool 1

[CAAT]
Members
1,694 posts
4,989 battles
48 minutes ago, rafael_azuaje said:

is sad bro, not Steel, not ships, i have 26 T10, and open the 26 SC  only one ship premium, the 25 SC many flags :(

You guys are getting ships? :P