Jump to content
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Hapa_Fodder

Twitch Drops in Update 0.9.8

11 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

31
[104]
Members
87 posts
4,330 battles

funny thing - I logged on, and it said Congrats you have received an Epic Twitch drop, but all I had were 3 gift containers - no twitch containers...

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
127
[TNG-2]
Members
131 posts
26,394 battles

This update is so laggy, literally worse than trying to play it on Mac OS back in the days.

You can tell that WG devs have been working hard on this anniversary gift.  :cap_like:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5
[META_]
Members
11 posts
7,879 battles
12 hours ago, SeaWyvern64 said:

funny thing - I logged on, and it said Congrats you have received an Epic Twitch drop, but all I had were 3 gift containers - no twitch containers...

Same here watched Twitch stream, funky hat and all said I was awarded container, no container, is there a schedule when twitch containers released?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
707
[CRF]
Members
1,473 posts
10,883 battles
6 hours ago, pf13_1952 said:

Same here watched Twitch stream, funky hat and all said I was awarded container, no container, is there a schedule when twitch containers released?

Ditto - logged in last night, got the message that I received the epic twitch drop, and all there was was a gift container - not even a real twitch container. @Hapa_Fodder - can you explain what is going on here???

Edited by sonoasailor
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Testers
37 posts
7,995 battles

So confusing first it says 9/4 5pm stream then it disappears, then at midnight? I give up

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
451
[UNC]
Members
1,179 posts
7,199 battles

According to the schedule the stream should be up now ( start a half hour or so ago ) but I see nothing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,933
[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
4,432 posts
18,233 battles
On 9/2/2020 at 10:00 AM, Hapa_Fodder said:

Celebrate the Fifth Anniversary of World of Warships on-stream with us and get some extra gifts just for watching!


Read it on the portal

:cap_cool:Must have been a Bad Boy  this year No Ships No Steel  just flags and some coal:Smile_amazed:.....................................Still coal is nice:Smile_smile:

Edited by shadowsrmine
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
221
[FAL-I]
Members
1,111 posts
44,681 battles
12 hours ago, shadowsrmine said:

:cap_cool:Must have been a Bad Boy  this year No Ships No Steel  just flags and some coal:Smile_amazed:.....................................Still coal is nice:Smile_smile:

is sad bro, not Steel, not ships, i have 26 T10, and open the 26 SC  only one ship premium, the 25 SC many flags :(

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,092
[CAAT]
Members
5,423 posts
7,275 battles
48 minutes ago, rafael_azuaje said:

is sad bro, not Steel, not ships, i have 26 T10, and open the 26 SC  only one ship premium, the 25 SC many flags :(

You guys are getting ships? :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×