Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
ArIskandir

Plea to Hermes: Let Argus live

13 comments in this topic

[SALVO]
Members
8,341 posts
6,181 battles

Lo Hermes divine, Hermes the Swift, I implore to thee, stay your nerf stone and let faithful Argus Panoptes remain as he was at one point. A two point trick against such a trusty and venerable helper is undeserved and unwanted. Stay your hand or you'll face Hera's wrath and countless voices of sorrow will echo your every step. This I ask from you Hermes Dolios, grant us this mercy and we will sacrifice a hundred ships before your altar.

• Cool 2

[PVE]
Members
7,377 posts

It's too late here on the east coast for me to come up with anything clever so I'll just say, I agree.  Argus Eyes, one point only please.

• Cool 1

[WOLF9]
Wiki Lead
16,328 posts
4,773 battles

Classicist, eh?  Good for you.

No, I can "see" such a valuable skill as worth two points. 

• Funny 1

[SALVO]
Members
8,341 posts
6,181 battles
7 hours ago, iDuckman said:

I guess I'll be offering a duck as first sacrifice to Hermes Dolios ;p

• Funny 3

[PVE]
Members
7,377 posts
7 hours ago, iDuckman said:

I suspect you haven't looked at builds with the new skills.  Priority Target/Argus Eyes at 2 points makes builds awkward.  You're in a BB and you want expert marksmen/gunner for your level 2 skill, nope, you have to spend those 2 points on PT/AE first.  In an AA cruiser and you'd like to buff your AA with those first 2 points, it will have to wait.  A DD player that likes PT over PM, too bad, you're stuck with PM on your first one point skill.  That's okay I can just wait until I get 2 more points then pick up PT/AE.  Nope, I have to get LS with those first 2 points.  What, do I put off getting to SE and CE to get PT?

Priority Target/Argus Eyes at 2 points just screws up your builds too much.  It needs to go back to 1 point, or be given to all ships by default.

• Cool 1

[SALVO]
Members
8,341 posts
6,181 battles

Lo Hermes Dolios, Master of Tricks, hear my renewed plea. Let Argus remain as he has so far been. My voice will raise to thee week after week, moon after moon, stay your hand and let the faithful live in peace.

[F4E-2]
Members
357 posts
7,128 battles
On 9/2/2020 at 9:59 AM, Slimeball91 said:

I suspect you haven't looked at builds with the new skills.  Priority Target/Argus Eyes at 2 points makes builds awkward.  You're in a BB and you want expert marksmen/gunner for your level 2 skill, nope, you have to spend those 2 points on PT/AE first.  In an AA cruiser and you'd like to buff your AA with those first 2 points, it will have to wait.  A DD player that likes PT over PM, too bad, you're stuck with PM on your first one point skill.  That's okay I can just wait until I get 2 more points then pick up PT/AE.  Nope, I have to get LS with those first 2 points.  What, do I put off getting to SE and CE to get PT?

Priority Target/Argus Eyes at 2 points just screws up your builds too much.  It needs to go back to 1 point, or be given to all ships by default.

Or just don't take it and forgo the situational awareness. It doesn't screw builds up. It makes you make a hard choice. Good.

[PVE]
Members
7,377 posts
Just now, murder_0ne said:

Or just don't take it and forgo the situational awareness. It doesn't screw builds up. It makes you make a hard choice. Good.

Bad choices aren't good.

[WPORT]
Members
9,975 posts
14,437 battles

Priority Target is a waste of a skill point, I feel.  Preventive Maintenance is my "go to" for most builds.

This upcoming "skill re-work" is a solution in search of a problem.

[SALVO]
Members
8,341 posts
6,181 battles
6 minutes ago, murder_0ne said:

Or just don't take it and forgo the situational awareness.

If we are going the savage way, I'll rather go naked to combat, painted in blue :Smile-angry:

• Haha 1

[WPORT]
Members
9,975 posts
14,437 battles
3 minutes ago, ArIskandir said:

If we are going the savage way, I'll rather go naked to combat, painted in blue :Smile-angry:

th?id=OIP.MSzbEnfvloEac01DY8JMRwHaIJ%26p
th?id=OIP.5V39IqnJe0k1n6bO1M-FPQHaLG%26p
th?id=OIP.jbkag6GDXRIOU0rjuzmf9gHaIv%26p

• Haha 1

[SALVO]
Members
8,341 posts
6,181 battles

Here we are, another week, a renewed plea. No naked smurf will stop me from crying out loud: PLEASE, DON'T MOVE PT TO 2-pts 

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this