You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Fomero

Help with crosshair settings

3 comments in this topic

Members
8 posts
2,456 battles

I am kind of new to world of warships and I had a few question after watching some videos1806509303_ScreenShot2020-09-02at9_55_52AM.thumb.png.a818226b9b0c6585e58d586318eaa308.png

First of all when this youtuber scopes he dosen't have the black things in the corner how can I remove that?

Second what kind of crosshair is he using because I couldn't find it on the settings

Third I saw some ships that had the gun alignment circle and a square instead of a circle, is that based on the ship or can I also change that

Thank you so much and I appreciate your help guys, Stay safe!!

[META_]
Members
2,282 posts
7,823 battles

hi Formero,

the mini map in the corner is your connection to the battle. you can disable in settings, if you want to. you can also set translucency in there too.

i usually make mine maximum size minus one click, and keep it on all the time. most of the time, even on the active reticles, it won't be in the way.

can't tell what kind of reticle he's using... someone will know. often times mine does not show up on replays.

have fun!!

• Thanks 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
28,326 posts
14,923 battles
20 minutes ago, Spud_butt said:

hi Formero,

the mini map in the corner is your connection to the battle. you can disable in settings, if you want to. you can also set translucency in there too.

i usually make mine maximum size minus one click, and keep it on all the time. most of the time, even on the active reticles, it won't be in the way.

can't tell what kind of reticle he's using... someone will know. often times mine does not show up on replays.

have fun!!

That is what always shows in replays. @Formero, I suggest going into the settings and trying the different ones out and see how well you do with each.

• Cool 1