Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Corsair_I

Pommern Iron cross camo

12 comments in this topic

[SALVO]
Beta Testers
610 posts
22,441 battles

Last Sunday, the game displayed that we still have 7 days to earn the Pommern Iron Cross permanent camo. Suddenly, on Monday, the missions are gone?

[-TCO-]
[-TCO-]
Members
813 posts
6,335 battles

Yea, typically isn't it early morning (central US for me) Monday before patch drop?

Edited by SkullCowboy_60

[SALVO]
Beta Testers
610 posts
22,441 battles
58 minutes ago, HamptonRoads said:

The carrier missions (which included the Pommern Iron Cross camo) ended yesterday.

Thank you for your feedback but the game said on Sunday that there were 7 days left to finish the mission. I wish I could take a screen capture. It is very confusing because new releases of the game occur on Wednesdays when apparently, missions are terminated on Mondays.

[O_S_D]
Members
178 posts
18,450 battles

Never believe what it says, always do it as fast s possible. WoWs has a history of saying one thing and doing another.

[SALVO]
Beta Testers
610 posts
22,441 battles
2 minutes ago, Chain_shot said:

CAMMO looks good though gotta say.

yeah, the camo looks great. That why I'm even more frustrated by the misleading information.

[CO-OP]
Members
3,431 posts
30,189 battles

As noted by others, the mission counter may have been bugged and shouldn't be completely relied upon.  You should always verify from the source.  At least if there is an early termination you have more grounds for compensation from customer service.  Below is the actual notice (the end time is for PDT)

image.thumb.png.24f4e29f22e021a6a84bc68d81bf69a1.png

[SALVO]
Beta Testers
610 posts
22,441 battles
28 minutes ago, HamptonRoads said:

As noted by others, the mission counter may have been bugged and shouldn't be completely relied upon.  You should always verify from the source.  At least if there is an early termination you have more grounds for compensation from customer service.  Below is the actual notice (the end time is for PDT)

image.thumb.png.24f4e29f22e021a6a84bc68d81bf69a1.png

is this screen capture from the WG web site or from the game? If this is from their web site, it is sad that we need to cross check published information to know what is true and what is false. 

Members
31 posts
3,278 battles

No, I don't think the time limits were misleading. In the combat missions tab, at the top under the German Carriers 2 tab, there would be something that says missions will be available for the next _ days. However, that one is misleading since it only shows when all of the combat missions in the tab disappears, not when a specific combat mission disappears. You would have to look at the actual combat mission chain tab to find out when it ended. 

Sign in to follow this