You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
SomaliasBest

implementing some form of training or how to play videos for premium ships

3 comments in this topic

[QQ7]
Members
4 posts
10,073 battles

i know the suggestion sounds odd, but inevitably i feel like if there was a " how to play " tutorial in the premium shop, it would help a lot of players or especially players who buy premium ships right off the bat without actually investing time in learning how to play the game, frequently seeing individuals lack of understanding there own ships or how to properly implement them in a game, IE ( asashio, ~ reach of torpedos, concealment, tips on how to use reload booster, knowing who to target or how to build for the optimal Captain skills etc) i know there's Youtube videos and tutorials available across multiple platforms like youTube from flamu or Reddit post and even discord tips from the community they're involved in, but again i feel like the avg player will never actually invest the time or want to really learn how to play the ship, i feel that if implemented it could possibly correct or even introduce new playstyles to help new and even veteran players in the game at a more convenient and quick video that there more lickly to interact with, or simply creating a hub accessible to anyone to show featured ships in all class's and tiers for " how to play " " how to counter " etc, i hope this was a worthwhile post. 

• Meh 1

[WORX]
Members
13,286 posts
20,135 battles

Though a good suggestion, its unreasonable one for a problem that is a very small percentage of a fleet make up of a match...

In other words, I have yet to see 2 teams of 24 Premium ships with players with 100 games or lower.

IMO, having a "pocket warrior" on your fleet have been rare, its not a cause that needs a big change as to what you're suggesting.

[AXANR]
Members
3,650 posts
23,418 battles
1 hour ago, Navalpride33 said:

Though a good suggestion, its unreasonable one for a problem that is a very small percentage of a fleet make up of a match...

In other words, I have yet to see 2 teams of 24 Premium ships with players with 100 games or lower.

IMO, having a "pocket warrior" on your fleet have been rare, its not a cause that needs a big change as to what you're suggesting.

They can have an outsized effect on a high-tier match, though, especially a div of three of them (and it does happen.) 

On the other hand, the players that most need this are the ones least likely to take the time to watch it because theyre so convinced of their innate WoWS talent ("bro, don't tell me how to play my Tirpitz, it says my guns shoot 20km so I'm going to stick back here at max range!!!1!!")