Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
DarthTacoPhan

3x3 Sprint kinda wrecked Randoms for me

5 comments in this topic

[DBM]
Members
7 posts
6,088 battles

I had a blast playing 3x3 in Sprint and now going back to randoms it's really lost the fun.  Felt I could really make a difference to the outcome in Sprint by how I played.  Now going back to Randoms it feels like I'm back to just doing what I can while the random chance of matchmaking determines almost all the outcome.  Sigh...  Sometimes love this game but it's tough when it's so team dependent (and I'll never be good enough to carry Randoms)

Another vote for a smaller more focused game mode like 3x3 where a (below) average player can affect the outcome.

Taco...

• Cool 8
  • Boring 1
  • Meh 1

[PROJX]
Beta Testers
1,224 posts
5,382 battles

I wish it wouldn't lock you out when you rank out, so you can fight other rank 1 players

• Cool 3
  • Meh 1

[CO-OP]
Members
2,325 posts
28,732 battles

There used to be a sort of Elite League for Rank 1 players in normal Ranked but as no one played it they did away with it.

[MHG]
Members
457 posts
22,953 battles

I am pretty certain if they did allow it with ranked sprint version, they would see a much higher participation. And agree with you OP, wish there was a mode with smaller teams that was a more permanent fixture. Or at the least allow raked out players to fight each other. +1

[OIL-1]
Members
1,487 posts

The problem with regular ranked for most players is that it's such a long grind
that your burned out by the time you reach rank 1.
If you extended Sprint, the pressure to get prizes would be removed, and the players
who enjoy the mode would probably continue to play, at least for a while.

Unfortunately we seem to be suffering from mission overload. There's 'always' another mission you can work on.

Sign in to follow this