Jump to content
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
HeavyPettingOfficerDon

Constant Disconnects after Match

50 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Members
1 post
4,674 battles

I have been experiencing frequent DIsconnects after completing a match.  Where I should be taken to the after battle scoring interface, Instead the game drops to The login screen.  I know this has been a bug in the past, however this is new for me and is very frequent.   I do not experience lag or high pings in battle so I dont think it is an issue with my connection but rather a server handoff issue.  Also this is recent, as in the last few days (august 27-29)  that this has begun to happen.  I did check my integrity and that came out fine.

 

Anyone else having this Issue recently?   

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
0
[WOLFX]
Members
5 posts
14,801 battles

I'm having the same problem. Disconnects after games. Even got pinked for it. Then it sits at "Waiting for authorization" until I kill it with task manager. Tried integrity check and reset router but to no avail.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1 post

Same problem as OP, can't get past "synchronizing" to "logging in". It started for me on the 27th or 28th, a few days ago. Rebooted router after releasing IP, rebooted PC, verified game files via Steam. It seems worse during prime time, I'm in NA on NA server. If anyone finds a solution please come back and post here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58
[LOTD]
Members
203 posts
12,826 battles

I am also having the same problem: "Waiting for authorization." It started to happen recently. Disconnections often happen at the beginning and the end of the random game, and I have to restart the game. There is a rare occasion that it happens in the middle o the game. Luckily, I have two networks so I just switch network until it works. But, the length of downtime have costed me downvotes for possible reasons like afk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
0
[TOS]
Members
2 posts

I am getting booted from game at least once a day. I get the "waiting for authorization" that keeps me out of game. I removed all mods and used Wgcheck and still getting the same problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9,911
[WORX]
Members
16,974 posts
22,074 battles
On 8/29/2020 at 9:08 AM, HeavyPettingOfficerDon said:

I have been experiencing frequent DIsconnects after completing a match.  Where I should be taken to the after battle scoring interface, Instead the game drops to The login screen.  I know this has been a bug in the past, however this is new for me and is very frequent.   I do not experience lag or high pings in battle so I dont think it is an issue with my connection but rather a server handoff issue.  Also this is recent, as in the last few days (august 27-29)  that this has begun to happen.  I did check my integrity and that came out fine.

 

Anyone else having this Issue recently?   

Disconnects or freezing are reminders to update/properly install, your CPU/GPU drivers...

Instructions on installing them properly, here...

https://na.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wows/article/10582/

In doing so, I recommend to do a manual install with the "clean install" box checked...

From there I recommend a 5 min restart of your

  • PC
  • Router
  • Modem

Mainly to reset any ghost files/programs taking RAM performance away from your PC.

DO a check and repair... That should clear it up.

GL

Edited by Navalpride33
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9,911
[WORX]
Members
16,974 posts
22,074 battles
2 minutes ago, Rick2042 said:

I am getting booted from game at least once a day. I get the "waiting for authorization" that keeps me out of game.

 

8 minutes ago, Ferrytap said:

I am also having the same problem: "Waiting for authorization."

The "Waiting for authorization" delay, usually is caused by something in your system taking away your PC's ability to read the files for you to get in...

I call this "ghost programs/files" or files/programs that fail to give back the RAM performance  to your PC. Performance that is needed to read the files to get you in the game..

I recommend, to make sure you're not running any other programs/folders/task or find explorer functions. Before double clicking WOWS.EXE file or WGC Battle button.

DO a 5 min Cold restart of your complete system.

  • PC
  • Modem
  • Router.

Then a Check and repair...

This process, if you didn't do any advance tinkering to your settings to any systems... Will clear the Wait for authorization right up.

GL

  • Funny 1
  • Meh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58
[LOTD]
Members
203 posts
12,826 battles

I solved my problem of disconnections by simply doing WG file checking, then select checking all options including network diagnostics in the same WG checking console. When it asked to remove extraneous files, I did that: about 322 third party and junk files. After that, no more disconnection before and after each random game. I hope this helps you too, OP. Sometimes, it doesn't like installed mod so remove them.

Edited by Ferrytap
the problem is third party mod
  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,806 posts
11,098 battles

Ahoy!

If you are running mods from 0.9.7 and having problems, try removing those mods and relaunch the client.

Some mods aren't updated regularly with each update so they may cause problems with the game.

#anchorsaweigh

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58
[LOTD]
Members
203 posts
12,826 battles

I still got occasional disconnections. I manage to cut down more disconnections by enabling exceptions in not only "public" but also "private" in the windows firewall. I think the game already started with exception in "public" but not "private." So I went through through the list which shows WOWS and WOWS clients (I saw about 6 of them) and click change setting, and then click both boxes (public and private). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
568
[TOG]
Members
428 posts
13,477 battles

Starting today, I have been getting constant disconnects at end of match before the match stats come up.

I don't run mods, never have. I did the check and repair twice, and I also updated to the latest NVIDIA drivers today.

Any other suggestions?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
568
[TOG]
Members
428 posts
13,477 battles
On 9/2/2020 at 8:22 PM, Ferrytap said:

then select checking all options including network diagnostics in the same WG checking console

How does one find this? All I see is the one option to check and repair.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9,911
[WORX]
Members
16,974 posts
22,074 battles
40 minutes ago, BCGrog said:

Starting today, I have been getting constant disconnects at end of match before the match stats come up.

I don't run mods, never have. I did the check and repair twice, and I also updated to the latest NVIDIA drivers today.

Any other suggestions?

From what you stated, bad installation of GPU drivers...

You can get the installation instructions here

https://na.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wows/article/10582/

I recommend to manually install them with the option to clean install box option checked.

After you installed them, then

  • Check and repair
  • 5 min reset of PC, router and modem.

Done.

This usually clears it up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
568
[TOG]
Members
428 posts
13,477 battles
2 hours ago, Navalpride33 said:

recommend to manually install them with the option to clean install box option checked.

Thank you for the suggestion Navalpride33.

Affirmative to this. I always do the manual install with the clean install  box checked, same procedure followed every driver update since I got WOWS in Jan 2016.

I'll try the reset of the router/modem.

I was curious about what Ferrytap said about a "WG checking console" for checking network diagnostics.

I'd like to know where that console access is.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9,911
[WORX]
Members
16,974 posts
22,074 battles
6 minutes ago, BCGrog said:

Thank you for the suggestion Navalpride33.

Affirmative to this. I always do the manual install with the clean install  box checked, same procedure followed every driver update since I got WOWS in Jan 2016.

I'll try the reset of the router/modem.

I was curious about what Ferrytap said about a "WG checking console" for checking network diagnostics.

I'd like to know where that console access is.

 

Those are Windows firewall settings.. A firewall is a barrier preventing certain activity from happening. Fire walls are in the software portion of any network enabled device.

Firewalls can be in

  • Virus protection software
  • Maleware  "removal" sofware
  • Software for your Router or Modem settings.

IF for some careless reason, you tinker with any of the above device software settings...You really have to retrace your steps just to see which program is blocking access..

BTW

Make sure you dont have Any 3rd party file, using up You system resources.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1 post
3,831 battles

same problem and created a ticket, the lady told me no one has the same problem. so what is this???

all they care is just about money, all ***** staff replys no help

Edited by TeemoPapa
  • Cool 2
  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13
[TAXI]
Members
42 posts
7 hours ago, TeemoPapa said:

same problem and created a ticket, the lady told me no one has the same problem. so what is this???

all they care is just about money, all ***** staff replys no help

 

Having the same issue.  Started last night.  Never ran mods in WOWS.  Issue is intermittent so I started doing some digging:

 

Traceroute to the login server returns this:

Tracing route to login1.worldofwarships.com [92.223.57.99]
over a maximum of 30 hops:

  1     1 ms     1 ms    <1 ms  192.168.1.**
  2     4 ms     4 ms     4 ms  10.139.12.1
  3    54 ms    52 ms    52 ms  75.154.223.209
  4    52 ms    52 ms    52 ms  equinixexchange-chi.cox.net [208.115.136.42]
  5     *        *        *     Request timed out.
  6     *        *        *     Request timed out.
  7    43 ms    43 ms    43 ms  drc-sl-b99.fe.core.pw [92.223.57.99]

 

Ran the WGCheck app, readded game to firewall exceptions through said app.

 

Location:Calgary, Alberta, Canada.

 

Edit: Whatever is happening is absolutely strange as hell.  Tried logging in again, stuck at waiting for authorization followed by a process termination by WOWS itself.  Restarted the WG Launcher and logged in without issue 4 times.  There has to be an problem with the traffic reaching/not reaching WOWS servers and whenever it becomes unreachable it kicks us out.  People who are having the same issue, where are you from?  Let's see if we can narrow down a location correlation, perhaps.  This, of course, had to happen when I wanted to start grinding a Yuro captain with the new(to me) Orkan.

Edited by _FakeTank_

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58
[LOTD]
Members
203 posts
12,826 battles
15 hours ago, BCGrog said:

How does one find this? All I see is the one option to check and repair.

In the wows launcher, there is a drop down menu beside PLAY. Select "generate wgcheck report," and we can pause the check and select all the options of checking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58
[LOTD]
Members
203 posts
12,826 battles
16 hours ago, BCGrog said:

Starting today, I have been getting constant disconnects at end of match before the match stats come up.

I don't run mods, never have. I did the check and repair twice, and I also updated to the latest NVIDIA drivers today.

Any other suggestions?

Some of us are getting the same issue: just before and end of the game then it got disconnected. I have a Lenovo machine and it has an app that allows the user to do "network boost." Let your usual programs run then launch this Lenovo app, select the currently run programs that use up a lot of network traffic. The app will prioritize these programs in network traffic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58
[LOTD]
Members
203 posts
12,826 battles

Here is my tracert to login1.worldofwarships.com with two networks: A and B

Network A:

Tracing route to login1.worldofwarships.com [92.223.57.99]
over a maximum of 30 hops:

  1     3 ms     1 ms     2 ms  
  2     3 ms     3 ms     3 ms  
  3    55 ms    55 ms    57 ms  75.154.223.209
  4    56 ms    55 ms    58 ms  equinixexchange-chi.cox.net [208.115.136.42]
  5     *        *        *     Request timed out.
  6     *        *        *     Request timed out.
  7    56 ms    54 ms    54 ms  drc-sl-b99.fe.core.pw [92.223.57.99]

Network B:

  1     1 ms    13 ms     3 ms  
  2    26 ms     9 ms    14 ms  
  3    54 ms    58 ms    54 ms  75.154.223.209
  4    57 ms    54 ms    54 ms  equinixexchange-chi.cox.net [208.115.136.42]
  5     *        *        *     Request timed out.
  6     *        *        *     Request timed out.
  7    77 ms    59 ms    61 ms  drc-sl-b98.fe.core.pw [92.223.57.98]

Network A during a random game:

Tracing route to drc-sl-b98.fe.core.pw [92.223.57.98]
over a maximum of 30 hops:

  1     1 ms     5 ms     2 ms  
  2     5 ms     6 ms     4 ms 
  3    54 ms    55 ms    69 ms  75.154.223.209
  4    55 ms    54 ms    55 ms  equinixexchange-chi.cox.net [208.115.136.42]
  5     *        *        *     Request timed out.
  6     *        *        *     Request timed out.
  7    64 ms    64 ms    61 ms  drc-sl-b98.fe.core.pw [92.223.57.98]

Trace complete.

Tracing route to drc-sl-b99.fe.core.pw [92.223.57.99]
over a maximum of 30 hops:

  1     4 ms     7 ms     3 ms  
  2     3 ms     5 ms     4 ms  
  3    55 ms    57 ms    54 ms  75.154.223.209
  4    56 ms    57 ms    55 ms  equinixexchange-chi.cox.net [208.115.136.42]
  5     *        *        *     Request timed out.
  6     *        *        *     Request timed out.
  7    56 ms    55 ms    55 ms  drc-sl-b99.fe.core.pw [92.223.57.99]

 

Edited by Ferrytap
edit out isp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13
[TAXI]
Members
42 posts
1 hour ago, Ferrytap said:

Here is my tracert to login1.worldofwarships.com with two networks: A and B

Network A:

Tracing route to login1.worldofwarships.com [92.223.57.99]
over a maximum of 30 hops:

  1     3 ms     1 ms     2 ms  
  2     3 ms     3 ms     3 ms  
  3    55 ms    55 ms    57 ms  75.154.223.209
  4    56 ms    55 ms    58 ms  equinixexchange-chi.cox.net [208.115.136.42]
  5     *        *        *     Request timed out.
  6     *        *        *     Request timed out.
  7    56 ms    54 ms    54 ms  drc-sl-b99.fe.core.pw [92.223.57.99]

Network B:

  1     1 ms    13 ms     3 ms  
  2    26 ms     9 ms    14 ms  
  3    54 ms    58 ms    54 ms  75.154.223.209
  4    57 ms    54 ms    54 ms  equinixexchange-chi.cox.net [208.115.136.42]
  5     *        *        *     Request timed out.
  6     *        *        *     Request timed out.
  7    77 ms    59 ms    61 ms  drc-sl-b98.fe.core.pw [92.223.57.98]

Network A during a random game:

Tracing route to drc-sl-b98.fe.core.pw [92.223.57.98]
over a maximum of 30 hops:

  1     1 ms     5 ms     2 ms  
  2     5 ms     6 ms     4 ms 
  3    54 ms    55 ms    69 ms  75.154.223.209
  4    55 ms    54 ms    55 ms  equinixexchange-chi.cox.net [208.115.136.42]
  5     *        *        *     Request timed out.
  6     *        *        *     Request timed out.
  7    64 ms    64 ms    61 ms  drc-sl-b98.fe.core.pw [92.223.57.98]

Trace complete.

Tracing route to drc-sl-b99.fe.core.pw [92.223.57.99]
over a maximum of 30 hops:

  1     4 ms     7 ms     3 ms  
  2     3 ms     5 ms     4 ms  
  3    55 ms    57 ms    54 ms  75.154.223.209
  4    56 ms    57 ms    55 ms  equinixexchange-chi.cox.net [208.115.136.42]
  5     *        *        *     Request timed out.
  6     *        *        *     Request timed out.
  7    56 ms    55 ms    55 ms  drc-sl-b99.fe.core.pw [92.223.57.99]

 

What city/town do you live in?  I'm experiencing this in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, on the Telus network.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,690
[MR-1]
Members
3,034 posts
32,021 battles

im in medicine hat alberta . ive been having disconection problems  when going into battle  for the past 2 days , also  login problems , also  today druring 4 battles   i had a server overload message  when waiting in a que to get into battle 

Edited by Gaelic_knight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×