Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
InRobWeTrust

Summer token stock

6 comments in this topic

[-E_F-]
Members
5 posts
2,003 battles

Hello,

I purchased summer tokens recently during the event and I am unable to redeem them in the armory.

I intended to redeem the 84 tokens in total for 4 Black Friday 2019 containers, however i am unable to do so at this time.

I have submitted the following tickets for a refund on summer token day 6 purchases. the 60 tickets remain unspent in my account as pictured

Untitled.thumb.png.c8b16474815ef3c92f1b0bd16aef8499.png

looking forward to hearing back

Thanks-

[WOLFC]
Members
2,731 posts
11,255 battles

The event ended this morning at 3:00am PT. You waited too long to exchage your tokens. Your tokens will be exchanged for Summer consumable camos when the next update drops (likely Wednesday), so they are not completely useless.

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/sales-and-events/summer-sale-2020/

Edited by Nevermore135

[-E_F-]
Members
5 posts
2,003 battles

ok i understand now. I had the date wrong. hopefully they will be able to refund unspent summer tokens as the same policy exists for refunding unspent gold.

[FOXEH]
Banned
14,364 posts
20,829 battles
11 minutes ago, InRobWeTrust said:

hopefully they will be able to refund unspent summer tokens as the same policy exists for refunding unspent gold.

WGs policy on unspent gold is that it's yours, and you should use it whenever you want, because gold, in the game, never corrodes. FYI, they LOVED your money!

[WHARF]
Members
427 posts
19,365 battles

WHY DONT WE GET A CHANGE TO SPEND AFTER THE EVENT....LIKE ALL THE OTHER EVENTS...WG AT  IT BEST AGAIN

Edited by dadeoo

[-E_F-]
Members
5 posts
2,003 battles
1 hour ago, Umikami said:

WGs policy on unspent gold is that it's yours, and you should use it whenever you want, because gold, in the game, never corrodes. FYI, they LOVED your money!

I do not regret giving them my money. I only regret not being able to use the tokens purchased.
This is copied directly from the player support refund page, which states which items are refundable. Unused purchases can be refunded. see bold text:

We will not be able to offer a refund for the following items purchased from the Premium Shop:

Gold which has been partially spent

Premium armored vehicles which have seen combat

Premium aircraft which have been in battle

Consumables which have been used and exhausted.

Premium time purchased over 24 hours before submitting a ticket

Gifts sent to the wrong player which has been accepted and used/consumed

However, if your purchase remains unused, please submit a ticket to our Billing Department.

Sign in to follow this